Legal immigration executive actions by trumf

mettastar

2 minutes ago, nissan said:

Baa etheyadaniki rule create cheyyadam endhi didnt get u?

rule making process through implement chesinavi etheyalante malli inkosari rule making process lone povalanta.. direct etheyaleru.. 

where are DAPA and DACA are executive orders vaatiki rule making em ledu.. so vatini direct ga ethesadu 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• JANASENA

• DaleSteyn1

• lovable

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, mettastar said:

By April H1b reform kuda chestharemo.. ade chetho green cards ki kuda emanna cheyandra me bandabada

mana GCs ki eppuddu light estaado emo thaata $s@d

It's all speculation until there is an official release. 

It is very likely that there will be major changes.  Accept the fact and be prepared to face whatever may come. 

I don't think it will be very easy going forward and I believe that is for our own good(Don't ask me how and why). 

Just my opinion and I am not an expert. 

16 minutes ago, mettastar said:

rule making process through implement chesinavi etheyalante malli inkosari rule making process lone povalanta.. direct etheyaleru.. 

where are DAPA and DACA are executive orders vaatiki rule making em ledu.. so vatini direct ga ethesadu 

The negative actions will thus rather come from the Congress rather than Trump Administration for the foreseeable future. The Congress can repeal H-4 EAD and I-140 EAD rules once they pass the pending legislative bill to expand the Congress' power to repeal the regulations of previous administration.

2 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

The negative actions will thus rather come from the Congress rather than Trump Administration for the foreseeable future. The Congress can repeal H-4 EAD and I-140 EAD rules once they pass the pending legislative bill to expand the Congress' power to repeal the regulations of previous administration.

Next democratic president will rescind all trump actions by an executive order. Cat and mouse game will never stop.

9 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

true %$#$

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

This memo tells us that nothing is guaranteed in the near future. We should assume that H4-EAD, OPT Extension and I140-EAD rules all of them will be scrapped in the next one to two years.. Anything that gives an EAD to an immigrant will be a potential target.. 

H1 Lottery revamp is 100% guaranteed for next year's lottery.. 

H1 guys in or beyond your 6th year please don't risk losing your I140 by moving to a new employer.. If they revoke this rule then extensions are toast.. 

H4-EADs will now put a lot more pressure on the H1 queue 

OPT Extension will most likely be reverted back to one year or the earlier 27 months.. 36 months is gone for sure.. 

Please make contingency plans and if possible save money..Until you get your GC, please don't get into buying houses or expensive cars and lock up your money..

H1 Lotto revamp kavali prends trying from 2 to 3 years not picking in lotto

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

By April H1b reform kuda chestharemo.. ade chetho green cards ki kuda emanna cheyandra me bandabada

andharu trump ni thittina lopala ekkado aasa pettukunaru current chesthadu ani @3$%

1 hour ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

adhendhi h4 ead ethestharu as per leaked document antunaru

Leaked docs are fake...They mentioned they are approved as E.O which doubts it's authenticity. H4 EAD or I-140 E.O won't be revoked. So both these categories will be safe. I think they will make EB categories current which will provide EAD preference to valid rather than DACA.

5 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Leaked docs are fake...They mentioned they are approved as E.O which doubts it's authenticity. H4 EAD or I-140 E.O won't be revoked. So both these categories will be safe. I think they will make EB categories current which will provide EAD preference to valid rather than DACA.

The Documents leaked are not fake. They are basically drafts and may have multiple revisions before trump signs on it. The reason they even published these drafts is because source gave them 6 documents of which 2 of them are currently signed by trump.

Read full story here:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/25/14390106/leaked-drafts-trump-immigrants-executive-order