Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• JANASENA

• DaleSteyn1

• lovable

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Leaked docs are fake...They mentioned they are approved as E.O which doubts it's authenticity. H4 EAD or I-140 E.O won't be revoked. So both these categories will be safe. I think they will make EB categories current which will provide EAD preference to valid rather than DACA.

adhi idhi kadhu man..Non americans ni tharmi kotali @3$%@3$%

16 minutes ago, camsam said:

The Documents leaked are not fake. They are basically drafts and may have multiple revisions before trump signs on it. The reason they even published these drafts is because source gave them 6 documents of which 2 of them are currently signed by trump.

Read full story here:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/25/14390106/leaked-drafts-trump-immigrants-executive-order

You can believe only if it's from Fox or CNN. Rest of all are just making fun of Immigrants. If EO drafts release like this, don;t you think Trump will be aware of these and take actions against them... ANyway, future is bleak for H1's.. (H4's & OPT's will come next).  H1's and OPT's occupy big market than H4 EAD. The Congress won;t revoke any of H4 EAD's or I-140 rules that Obama passed. That;s a big process and it;s a minority (less than 1% if you consider H1 and OPT;s). So do you think just to revoke H4/I-140 rules benefit US workers. So if at all he wants to give jobs to US workers, the first in line will be H1& OPT. This will automatically reduce H4 EAD"s and revoking it or keeping it will not make a difference to him. Try getting FT's ..At least you will be safe and try avoiding consulting EVC models. They will be screwed somewhere down the line.

1 hour ago, rajivn786 said:

You can believe only if it's from Fox or CNN. Rest of all are just making fun of Immigrants. If EO drafts release like this, don;t you think Trump will be aware of these and take actions against them... ANyway, future is bleak for H1's.. (H4's & OPT's will come next).  H1's and OPT's occupy big market than H4 EAD. The Congress won;t revoke any of H4 EAD's or I-140 rules that Obama passed. That;s a big process and it;s a minority (less than 1% if you consider H1 and OPT;s). So do you think just to revoke H4/I-140 rules benefit US workers. So if at all he wants to give jobs to US workers, the first in line will be H1& OPT. This will automatically reduce H4 EAD"s and revoking it or keeping it will not make a difference to him. Try getting FT's ..At least you will be safe and try avoiding consulting EVC models. They will be screwed somewhere down the line.

Well my intention was to just say that these are not fake documents but drafts.President may decide not to sign or revise these.  Fox also published parts of the document courtesy Associated Press. 

E.g: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/25/trump-draft-order-reportedly-will-halt-refugee-processing-for-syrians.html