congress chesinde TDP chestundi. TDP is going to get it back

BHUPATHI

Congress velli sonia langa lo dooorinattu, mana TDP/CBN company velli modi panche lo dooorindi. Congress kanna daarunanmga anyayam chestunnaru, fooling the educated bunch too. AP ni sarva naasanam chestunnaru anta kalisi. emanna ante high tech, singapore, strategic planning ani bongu lo covering okati chameleon gaadu. i feel sorry for the people whom i insisted to vote for TDP last elections. i wish there was an alternative for this .JP kooda chetulu ettesaadu _%~

what you said is partiall correct. Facts matladakoodadhu .. politicinas should always keep something luring towards the public.

But yesterday do you know there was CII summit in VIZAg, do you know how much investments AP scored during the summit ? how many jobs that it is going to produce ?

28 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

what you said is partiall correct. Facts matladakoodadhu .. politicinas should always keep something luring towards the public.

But yesterday do you know there was CII summit in VIZAg, do you know how much investments AP scored during the summit ? how many jobs that it is going to produce ?

avanni vellakenduku.. jagan anna cm ayipovali.. inko laksha kotlu tineyali.. caste pichollu emcheyalem

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

i dont want to argue about the date of the protest, i cant see these buggers looting away public money from central government.

22 minutes ago, BHUPATHI said:

i dont want to argue about the date of the protest, i cant see these buggers looting away public money from central government.

looting public money ?

honestly speaking if irrigation projects 100% funding vunnappudu complete ayyunte we all might not have been facing these issues.

YSR period was golden period, where central government showed 100% love. Illanti love central govern,ment nunchi ravali ante.. malli congress ravli..

even if we get 100% love project implement avvali.

Honestly speaking the amount of loot that happened during jala yagnam project is highest on record books.

the funds sanctioned for jala yaganm was 90,000 + crores. Where is 90,0000  compared to current funding ?

even the planning for the project was very poor, it is  planned so poorly that estimation for the project raised by 10% within first 2 months , may be in a hurry or for anyother reason. The reason I say it was planned poorly not just for corruption reasons, also a major engineering flaw. To cover the poorly done survey then government quoted for more reservoirs across the channels and the count astonishingly increased.