Nadal vs Federer

Bhai

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

One thing in Dimitrov's favor is that he's a far better mover than Raonic is. Raonic has awful movement btw and an even worse anticipation while coming to the net. So Nadal made him run around only to hit a short drop shot and make him come to the net, once Raonic was at the net it was target practice for Nadal. It's not going to be the same against Dimitrov as hes' a better mover and a better player at the net than Raonic. But then Dimitrov can't bank on his serve the way Raonic did to atleast get him a few easy games. 

Dimitrov a better player at net? I categorize him as a baseline basher. He employs some idiotic shots like forehand slices. Hope he doesn't waste time like that tomorrow, and just goes all in against Nadal.

He's basically a brainless player. Nadal can outsmart him, unless he finds the lines on all his shots tomorrow.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Kool_SRG

• Widow_Queen

19 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Okay, compared to Raonic, anyone is a better player at everywhere. @3$%

Raonic, Canadian pride. I still love him, but can't bring myself to watch his games.

Nadal vs federer bl@st

Nadal is going to win it. I'm not going to watch this shitfest anyway.

I take a principled stand not to watch these two play. I've stuck to it for 10yrs now.

I'd rather watch a challenger final.

Fcuk this sh1t man. Next 2 days, I can't read sports news, without some article on these two.

enough marketing this damp squib, people.

I hope these two retire and let other people enjoy their tennis.

21 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Nadal for the championship. 

Rakshakudu gif esukoo pakisthan meeda bet kadithe naram scene nag gadu vadini picha kottudu kodi the india gelusthadii kada ala ninnu *(*(*

24 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Rakshakudu gif esukoo pakisthan meeda bet kadithe naram scene nag gadu vadini picha kottudu kodi the india gelusthadii kada ala ninnu *(*(*

24 minutes ago, jbourne said:

nag_style5.gif?1290371740Rakshakudu GIF ledu kani deenitho adjust ayipo ee sariki

54 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Nadal is going to win it. I'm not going to watch this shitfest anyway.

I take a principled stand not to watch these two play. I've stuck to it for 10yrs now.

I'd rather watch a challenger final.

The best thing about this Australian Open is Dimitrov's coming of age, finally. 

If Federer can watch repeated highlights of that match and prepares accordingly he has a chance to beat Nadal although I would say Nadal will sail through. 

45 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Fcuk this sh1t man. Next 2 days, I can't read sports news, without some article on these two.

enough marketing this damp squib, people.

I hope these two retire and let other people enjoy their tennis.

Neither of them will since they have come this far. Not till the end of this year atleast.