Nadal vs Federer

Bhai

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The best thing about this Australian Open is Dimitrov's coming of age, finally. 

If Federer can watch repeated highlights of that match and prepares accordingly he has a chance to beat Nadal although I would say Nadal will sail through. 

Federer doesn't have the depth or power in his shots that Dimitrov does. especially off the backhand.

Nadal will win in 4, at worst. LIke always.

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not if Venus wins. 

yeah. I'm mostly referring to the constant drooling commentary about their past duels.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• lazybugger

• Kool_SRG

• Widow_Queen

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Federer doesn't have the depth or power in his shots that Dimitrov does. especially off the backhand.

Nadal will win in 4, at worst. LIke always.

yeah. I'm mostly referring to the constant drooling commentary about their past duels.

Yeah I am sure Nadal will pepper Federer's backhand with those loopy moonballs. It was delightful watching Dimitrov take them and hit them right back over the lines, never saw Fed do that. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yeah I am sure Nadal will pepper Federer's backhand with those loopy moonballs. It was delightful watching Dimitrov take them and hit them right back over the lines, never saw Fed do that. 

Dimitrov is a baseline monster. High loopy ones on his backhand doesn't bother him one bit, like Wawrinka.

I was slightly disappointed that Dimitrov didn't go for his shots a lot of the times in the 4th and 5th set, unless he was forced to. He was content keeping the ball in play and let Nadal dictate to him.

Wawrinka doesn't waste time like that. :)

44 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Rakshakudu gif esukoo pakisthan meeda bet kadithe naram scene nag gadu vadini picha kottudu kodi the india gelusthadii kada ala ninnu *(*(*

Adi actual ga comedy aah chupinchina match lo India vodipatadi...

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Federer will be more aggressive than Dimitrov was today, but he lacks the power to keep Nadal on the backfoot.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Federer will be more aggressive than Dimitrov was today, but he lacks the power to keep Nadal on the backfoot.

His best approach would be to keep the ball low to Nadal, and rush to the net. Federer has superior anticipation and soft hands so he can cut the points down at the net. Plus keeping the ball low won't give Nadal a chance to take time and hit his monster moonballs. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

His best approach would be to keep the ball low to Nadal, and rush to the net. Federer has superior anticipation and soft hands so he can cut the points down at the net. Plus keeping the ball low won't give Nadal a chance to take time and hit his monster moonballs. 

agreed. I want Federer to win. But i won't watch or bet. I'll just follow the match on radio, where commentators don't drool over Roger/Nadal.

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

agreed. I want Federer to win. But i won't watch or bet. I'll just follow the match on radio, where commentators don't drool over Roger/Nadal.

BBC? 

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I find John McEnroe's commentary especially annoying while watching on TV. Great player but a terrible commentator. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I don't think so, he mentioned Wawrinka before. 

i remember seeing his posts supporting andy murray and even said that Murray is far better player than Roger...that was during another gran slam tournament.

2 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

i remember seeing his posts supporting andy murray and even said that Murray is far better player than Roger...that was during another gran slam tournament.

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%