anni songs hit aina movies list cheppandi

Variety_Pullayya

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup he can bring the stupidest of movies alive with his BGM and tunes. 

Monna evado ikkada compared Ilayaraja to DSP @3$%

Ilayaraaja ni super use chesina directors Telugu lo naaku telisi Kondanda raami reddy & Vamsi irrespective of movie result they were musical hits...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• tennisluvr

• Variety_Pullayya

• Kontekurradu

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Ilayaraaja ni super use chesina directors Telugu lo naaku telisi Kondanda raami reddy & Vamsi irrespective of movie result they were musical hits...

Vamsi especially with those song locations man. Too much asalu, I watched each and every movie of his just for the BGM and the tunes of Ilayaraja. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Gharshana(1988) was one of the first movies I remember having watched in theaters. I was 4 at that time. 

The songs were fantastic plus the lighting in the songs was really unique for the songs of that day. 

Aah cinema Taking eh different ga untadi full dull/dim light la untadi if i am right P.C.Sriram Cinematography...

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Vamsi especially with those song locations man. Too much asalu, I watched each and every movie of his just for the BGM and the tunes of Ilayaraja. 

+1 & Raaja himself told that Vamsi one of the directors who used him to fullest :)

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Aah cinema Taking eh different ga untadi full dull/dim light la untadi if i am right P.C.Sriram Cinematography...

Maybe esp check out the ninnu kori varnam song and it's flashing lights. That's the first thing I remember as a kid watching a movie for the first time in a theater. Can't forget those times although I was too young to even savor them. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Maybe esp check out the ninnu kori varnam song and it's flashing lights. That's the first thing I remember as a kid watching a movie for the first time in a theater. Can't forget those times although I was too young to even savor them. 

_-_

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

1) Dalapathi

2) Mouna Raagam

3) Geetanjali 

Ela marchi pogalamu ilantivi 

Yes Geetanjali was well known. I just remembered Mouna Raagam actually, good post. 

Shiva as well. Of course the BGM was outstanding too. I love the love tune esp the one where Amala gets rescued near the train tracks. 

I watched Shiva movie like a 100 times, never got bored. 

May be the Movie wasn't much of hit but Music was ulti " Swathi Kiranam"

Great K V Mahadevan but much of the work done for this was his close aide Puhalendi when K V M was ill...

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

May be the Movie wasn't much of hit but Music was ulti " Swathi Kiranam"

Great K V Mahadevan but much of the work done for this was his close aide Puhalendi when K V M was ill...

Oh good to know.