• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• Quickgun_murugan

• Crowley

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ippudu inko degree cheyalante Canada lo paisal kavali kadaa bro, ila generate chesi pay chesukochemo ani oka videa ochindi. Anduke ela cash laga convert chesukovacho asking, taravatha pay chesukovali ani telusu but at the moment kavalantey atleast paisalu osthai kadaa adi main reason. 

why another degree?

and when it comes to such things, I can say, I AM THE EXPERT. Na personal success, almost 25,000 pounds eggottina UK lo...my so far success story and this was way back in 2012. Atarvata kuda nenu UK ki 4-5 times visit chesa..visiting visa ki apply chesa..evadu, ekada kuda apaledu..ae problem ledu..then i started researching on this thing..why the f u c k should pay back my debts..I rather pay interests look out for jackpot..intha serious fraud chesina, even then I still have a valid UK bank account and a secure credit card..lekka prakaram aithe naku evadu kuda emi iyodhu...im rebuilding my credit again in UK...7 years ki credit history reset aitadi...apudu malla fresh ga credit dobbestha..

intha telivi apudu lekuinde..lekapothey 25k emi karma..inka ekkuva vestunde..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

and when it comes to such things, I can say, I AM THE EXPERT. Na personal success, almost 25,000 pounds eggottina UK lo...my so far success story and this was way back in 2012. Atarvata kuda nenu UK ki 4-5 times visit chesa..visiting visa ki apply chesa..evadu, ekada kuda apaledu..ae problem ledu..then i started researching on this thing..why the f u c k should pay back my debts..I rather pay interests look out for jackpot..intha serious fraud chesina, even then I still have a valid UK bank account and a secure credit card..lekka prakaram aithe naku evadu kuda emi iyodhu...im rebuilding my credit again in UK...7 years ki credit history reset aitadi...apudu malla fresh ga credit dobbestha..

!Q

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

intha telisina vaadivi mari cc/banks ban chesthay ani bhi telisundale naa matta

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Inspire ayyanu annanu teluskovalani undi annane gaani chestha ani analedu kadaa. Asalu ela work autundo telusukovalani oka kutoohalam undi. Android_Halwa baa expert la unnadu ee vishayallo. 

ippudu oorike telusukundamani antavu..telusukunnaka arey idi edo bane undi ani implement chestavu..taruvatha news vastadi another telugu tejam ila chesadu ani..

aa link db lo post chesi manollu another telugu tejam H1 import from india ila chesadu antaru...DB lo vallaki telidu kada nuvvu F1 muthyam ani

GYAN TIME :

Guys, who ever have spouses or siblings..I don;t know how many of you have done this but, try this thing and it will open ways for additonal credit.

If you have spouse, your chances get double even if she is dependent. Try adding them to your first credit which you have ever taken in USA. by doing so, her credit history also reflects the day the credit card was issued to you.

For example : I have been in USA for 4 years, I had SSN for 3 years, but as per my credit history, I have been living in USA for 6 years and my oldest line of credit was 6 years back. I have checked this from all the three major credit bureaus and now, when I apply for credit card, chances are bright and higher limits are possible. The reason why it happened because, As soon I got my SSN, My brother gave me a additional card and with that, My credit score went back by 3 more years as that card was first issued to by brother in 2011...

30 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dear @Android_Halwa

Nee post choosi baa inspire ayyanu. oka 200k appullo ela teesukovalo poni 200k odileyi oka 100k appullo teesukuni jump kottacha US nundi? Naa current situation oka auto loan undi recent ga teesukunna 17.5k plus credit card appulu oka 5k untayi. 

7 credit cards unnayi, one has 15k balance, three have 10k, one has 8k, 2 have 5k and one is 2.5k. 

Current credit utilization around 20% undi. Please advise on how I can get to 100k appu by the end of the year and maybe convert that credit to cash if possible. Nee advise ki sada krutagnudini. 

Sarcasm, I suppose. 

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dear @Android_Halwa

Nee post choosi baa inspire ayyanu. oka 200k appullo ela teesukovalo poni 200k odileyi oka 100k appullo teesukuni jump kottacha US nundi? Naa current situation oka auto loan undi recent ga teesukunna 17.5k plus credit card appulu oka 5k untayi. 

7 credit cards unnayi, one has 15k balance, three have 10k, one has 8k, 2 have 5k and one is 2.5k. 

Current credit utilization around 20% undi. Please advise on how I can get to 100k appu by the end of the year and maybe convert that credit to cash if possible. Nee advise ki sada krutagnudini. 

Awesome bro..now, try hunting for a debt consolidation loan. oka 20k varaku vastadi. credit card consolidation loan. teeesuko, credit cards katteyu..now, you have liability of 20k loan but you have credit cards full of balances and you can expect additional credit increases as you have maintianed you card in best way and cleared all the dues. 

You just got richer by 20k...malli oka 6-7 months tarvata..malli oka personal loan teesuko..and mantain cash, do not use cash other than to make payments to cards and loan. and auto loan, sachina kattaku...kudirithe malla refinance chesuko..

by these things, you will have active balance in checkings which will open doors to even higher credit and loans. Banks need people with deposits in checkings accounts. They consider them as lucrative than everyone else.

car loan elago minimum interest rate ae kada...enduku kattali cheppu...vundani..life long vundani..kudirithe malli refinance cheyu..

with in an year, 100k kastha kastam..but credit card consolidation..and atarvata personal loan..oka 45-50k cash veyochu..apart from regaining balances on the cards, that makes it another 30-40k..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Awesome bro..now, try hunting for a debt consolidation loan. oka 20k varaku vastadi. credit card consolidation loan. teeesuko, credit cards katteyu..now, you have liability of 20k loan but you have credit cards full of balances and you can expect additional credit increases as you have maintianed you card in best way and cleared all the dues. 

You just got richer by 20k...malli oka 6-7 months tarvata..malli oka personal loan teesuko..and mantain cash, do not use cash other than to make payments to cards and loan. and auto loan, sachina kattaku...kudirithe malla refinance chesuko..

by these things, you will have active balance in checkings which will open doors to even higher credit and loans. Banks need people with deposits in checkings accounts. They consider them as lucrative than everyone else.

car loan elago minimum interest rate ae kada...enduku kattali cheppu...vundani..life long vundani..kudirithe malli refinance cheyu..

with in an year, 100k kastha kastam..but credit card consolidation..and atarvata personal loan..oka 45-50k cash veyochu..apart from regaining balances on the cards, that makes it another 30-40k..

kani heard that debt consolidation chesthe credit score hit avudi ani GC uncle cheparu so adi abadama?? last 2 months nunchi okadu venta padadu chesta chesta ani..};_

pomana anduku vachina godava ani 

total loan on cc is 55k ... bl@st 0 percent APR on 45k 10 percent on 10k but 10k appudu rotating 

let me put in numbers : 

Imagine you have credit cards worth 35k and every month you have been making regular payments and say, if you are making only minimum payments then you will be paying around $1000 a month for credit cards only. (considering some of the cards on balance transfer and 0%) This is some thing that is unavoidable and you have to make payments until you clear it off and we can only clear all our balances with cash only. 

Now, It's established that you have been making around $1000 a month on payments, why would you want to pay only for cards man ? Try to take a debt consolidation loan or personal loan. Say you take a loan of $25,000 and paid your credit cards which are charging interest and by dong so, You have just transferred the debt. 

Now, this is the situation. Your debt is still the same. But you have credit available on the cards as you have just cleared the cards with loan. and when it comes to payments each month, you would still be making similar payments...say 1000 a month considering you have kept tenure of 3-4 years with 7-9% APR. 

Do not shout at APR or debt..its still the same, just you would pay little extra on interest part but the reality is that you have full balances on credit cards. Your credit liability is same but access to available  credit has increased. Now use up this limit properly..over a period time, and one can expect further credit limit increases..and try doing this every two years and try to take a personal loan each year even though it is for shorter durations and smaller amounts. Once you start doing these, Banks will send you pre-approved offer quite frequently and these offers in hand are our future in America. 

Why the hell do we need to spend all our hard earned cash on paying credit cards and loan ? Lets keep some of the debt alive and kicking till we die and lets die peacefully with debts..

for this procedure, first and foremost, we need to change our mindset that debt is good for us.