Tellola comments towards h1b article-opika unte chadavanadi

chinnabhai

41 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Mana telugu valla goppathanam vidamarchi mari cheputhunna maro animuthyam

January 23, 2017 at 12:28 pm, IndianWhoSeestruth said:

hi Stephen,
I completely agree with you. I am sorry ( from the bottom of my heart ), as an Indian, since I personally see the systemic as well as systematic abuse of these visas. India might not be the only country doing it but they do lead it from the front. H1BForAll does not understand the fact that even if 30K falsified H1s and another 40-50K falsified L1s enter the system, over the last 10 years, that is significant given that they bring their families along with them.
By the way, Stephen, one community of Indians that are heavily involved in this are the Telegu community. Trust me they are 90% of the Indian populace. It is the single direct purpose of their lives to come to the US. Do you know the reason? They get humongous amount of money as dowry(bribe) when they marry if they work in the US. That money is in dollar millions most of the time. So the single objective of the Telegu young man is to come to the US and that destroys their moral radar since with a tunnel vision they come here. They dont want to assimilate. They create falsified resumes, they get help from the entire community if needed. I personally know of cases where Telegus have denied accidents after the reaching home, left apartments without paying due, put in more people than they should, created false resumes for their wives, overoccupy apartments and under report. They have been caught watching multiple movies at the price of a single ticket, duped women here, duped businesses. sorry for the rant. But it is entirely true

Lol, idhi peaks. Veedevado kaani manollu baga nakinchinattunnaru giphy.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sri_india

• Spell_Hunter

• Bhai

• chinnabhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Key board warriors like us....akkada raasina sagam mandi recent times lo. Itizens ayyina valley untaaru from other tella tholu countries...vellaki mana brown skin tone antey jelousy @3$%

19 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

Lol, idhi peaks. Veedevado kaani manollu baga nakinchinattunnaru giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

By the way, Stephen, one community of Indians that are heavily involved in this are the Telegu community. Trust me they are 90% of the Indian populace. It is the single direct purpose of their lives to come to the US. Do you know the reason? They get humongous amount of money as dowry(bribe) when they marry if they work in the US.

correct kada 

kamma kapu etc 

With over 30 million green cards issues in the last eleven years, over 700,000 H-1B workers currently in the country, an even larger number of L-1’s here, and OPT’s with no limits, reforming the jobs-related visa system is long overdue.

+1

Take it easy guys asal h1b's ni apadam kashtam... US protective ga behave chesthe about its market then India or other countries lo kuda American companies Ni ban chesthar... India lo sabbula nundi high end cars varaku chaala import chesthar US nundi... so it's a give and take in this era... I a not just India who depend on US it's mutual dependence.. atleast this is my educated guess

h1 ni legal ga american system eh introduce cheskunnaru, ipudu hatred ante jealousy naa that other races are back breaking their own race ani - instead of whining get competent u dumb morons 

1 hour ago, Spell_Hunter said:

h1 ni legal ga american system eh introduce cheskunnaru, ipudu hatred ante jealousy naa that other races are back breaking their own race ani - instead of whining get competent u dumb morons 

ante ante