Telugu Toddler with speech delay-Please help

infoseeker786

8 hours ago, KATHRI said:

India lo untey ammamalu tatalu , inti pakkana venkala vallotho matladataru... ikkada roju mottam amma ayya....

have seen few cases like this, one of my ex collegue has to send his kid for speech therapy as well... nothing to worry konta mandiki late vastayi matalu

speech therapy ki pampadam ante surgery ala emi kadu they just make his speak some words... nothing to worry just send him they will take care...

chala true..boys koncham late ga matladatharu as compared to girls..donw worry

8 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi friends,ma cousin ki oka 2 year old son unnadu.he was born in US.Last week 2 years complete ayyayi.2 years checkup appudu pedatrician found that the toddler is speaking few words (6 words)compared to what he should speak at this age(about 30 words) and form sentences with more than two words and suggested speech/hearing evaluation."Babies can't wait" program value evaluate chesi he needs speech therapy  and hearing test and decide chesaru.Also my cousin is going to join his kid in preschool soon.My cousin and his wife are worried a late about this development delay.Do you know anyone in similar stuation and was there any improvement after speech therapy.Please share your thoughts

My brother's daughter has same problem. She has growth delays starting 6 months that includes crawling, walking, eating etc. My brother's family took help of early childhood intervention but we didn't notice significant changes.  My sister-in-law went to India 5 months back along with her daughter. We are noticing significant changes since then. Right now except weight, speech the Rest of activities she is able to catch-up. The doctor in India told that she can catch up speech in couple more months. Lucky there r many kids n elders surrounding our house, my sil ensuring that her daughter plays  with them most of the time.

I was skeptical about my bros decision on sending family  to India thinking here hospitals and facilities are good.  but now I am very happy for them that it worked in their favor. Change of environment definitely helps that too when there are many folks and helping hand around.Remember every kid is different, what works for one might not work for others. Ask your cousin to Keep playing and talking to kid, make sure kid is playing in group, things for sure will change. All the very best.