Top Posters In This Topic

• yomama

• mettastar

• jbourne

• Picha lite

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

janalu mamul ga kuda kanipinchatledaaa... veni acting ni engooo 584848dcacd94601174474.gif

aaemo man.. but baga cure ayindhi ani matram vinnanu chala mandhi nunchi.... ee video ayothe cting kavachu

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

aaemo man.. but baga cure ayindhi ani matram vinnanu chala mandhi nunchi.... ee video ayothe cting kavachu

Orey adi emanna sanjeevani mulika prati musti rogam ni cure cheyadaniki 

3 hours ago, mettastar said:

@yomama

yeah parkinsons ki challa mandi using and its helping them

I know a kid who has epilepsy or fits in layman terms, vallu anni medicines vadina kid couldnt cure, alantidi CBD oil use chestunaru and he is actually living normal life now!!

seizures matram papam narakam kids ki, vallaki brain lo vastay and they cant even express the pain they go through!! roju 100 siezures vache vadiki below 10 seizures teskocharu using CBD oil!! It has proven medical effects to it.

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

agreed bro....mind undadhu man kontha mandhiki 

aina repo mapo sache musalodiki acting cheyalsina avsaram emuntadi man? enta degrees chesi pedda software jobs cheste matram intha daridram ga alochistara janalu!! 

11 minutes ago, yomama said:

very educated comment, i had a good opinion on you till date! 

Ha ha bro +-

keep that opinion okka comment toh em kaadu kaani.

I have personally taken the drug so I feel I am entitled to comment. Nenu emi research cheyale kaani but let me tell you that will alleviate pain and controls some parts of brain that makes you feel escastic  Also u feel pleasure relaxed that doesn't mean that it will cure. Yeah what you claim may be true or not. But let me tell you Parkinson's, cancers are something that are related to genes, I don't think you it will change the damaged genetic code.

8 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ha ha bro +-

keep that opinion okka comment toh em kaadu kaani.

I have personally taken the drug so I feel I am entitled to comment. Nenu emi research cheyale kaani but let me tell you that will alleviate pain and controls some parts of brain that makes you feel escastic  Also u feel pleasure relaxed that doesn't mean that it will cure. Yeah what you claim may be true or not. But let me tell you Parkinson's, cancers are something that are related to genes, I don't think you it will change the damaged genetic code.

i will not even try today. 

You took cannabis(THC) to get high and you say you are entitled to comment on CDB medical oil(no THC)? is this supposed to be some kind of logic? 

cancer comes due to damaged genes? okay man as i said i will not even try.