Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• jbourne

• Dimpy123

• Bangaruu

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

em doubts 

Test schedule cheseppudu speaking and the rest of the modules i.e., reading, listening, writing anni oke time lo schedule chesthara. I brought a couple of IELTS books yesterday and they said that speaking can be scheduled 10 days before or after the other modules, so trying to find out if that's how most people do it or if it's advisable to do all of them at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Test schedule cheseppudu speaking and the rest of the modules i.e., reading, listening, writing anni oke time lo schedule chesthara. I brought a couple of IELTS books yesterday and they said that speaking can be scheduled 10 days before or after the other modules, so trying to find out if that's how most people do it or if it's advisable to do all of them at the same time. 

oke time lo schedule chesukolevu man, speaking eppudu undali ani you can't decide anukonta, nuvvu slot book chesaka they will send date for speaking I guess..... if I am wrong evarina baga telisina vallu cheppandi....

Just now, Dimpy123 said:

oke time lo schedule chesukolevu man, speaking eppudu undali ani you can't decide anukonta, nuvvu slot book chesaka they will send date for speaking I guess..... if I am wrong evarina baga telisina vallu cheppandi....

Oh okay problem is nenunna city lo no testing centers bro. I am flying to Sacramento for the test, so two different dates ante 2 round trips eyyali ade thinking em cheyyala ani. 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

i took IELTS here a few years ago. appudu aite no seperate scheduling for speaking. on the day of the test, went to the test center, gave the exam and they divided all people who came for the test that day into groups. each group was assigned a point person who took the speaking test the same day

Just now, aviator said:

i took IELTS here a few years ago. appudu aite no seperate scheduling for speaking. on the day of the test, went to the test center, gave the exam and they divided all people who came for the test that day into groups. each group was assigned a point person who took the speaking test the same day

Okay that sounds good to me. I will call up the test center ahead of time and tell them my dilemma. Let's see what they have to say. 

Just now, aviator said:

How did you do? What was the overall score/band? How long is the speaking test and what are you supposed to speak on? Is it like the Toastmaser's club? 

37 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

How did you do? What was the overall score/band? How long is the speaking test and what are you supposed to speak on? Is it like the Toastmaser's club? 

i got an 8.0 overall. don't remember each section scores individually.

speaking ki, it was a general conversation. nothing specific. she asked me about where i work, how long i have been in the US, what do i do for lunch @ work etc..

16 minutes ago, aviator said:

speaking ki, it was a general conversation. nothing specific. she asked me about where i work, how long i have been in the US, what do i do for lunch @ work etc..

asalu overall score e 9 meeku 8 vachhinda man...

29 minutes ago, aviator said:

I believe that's a good score. Is that good enough to file for Canadian PR @Sambadu