Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• lazybugger

• rrc_2015

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rrc_2015 said:

No ... Aa country lo unte anubhavinchalsinde. Because they took that route in the name of religion 

India lo kooda rendu riots jargithey ippudu, India ni kooda list lo vesthaaremo. chooddaam.

appudanna NRIs riot mongering cheyyakunda g mooskoni untaara ani.

nenu ninna ney cheppa. don't waste time following Trump's idiotic executive orders. he'll keep flip flopping on every thing.

meanwhile, it is the best time to exploit US and make a lot of money. do it.

Don't ask me how. Figure it yourself.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

take it easy bro. mee vaadey kadha. aadu election campaign emi chestha ani cheppado, adhey chesaadu. 

why you feel bad?

yes emi chepadu ade chesthunadu,,i cheer leaded him for certain things indeed most things,,,but i never praised him for this act,,,i know hwere he is coming from,,,but should have thought about it,,after all this country is land of immigrants....btw i still like him....certain things untayi touch cheyakoodadu human sentiments and religion is one of them...just in the name of religion only hate chesthey that aint good,,,there should be some work around on this i'd say....

Just now, Peter123 said:

no agreed,,,,okadu tappu chesthey country ni religion ni anadam correct kadu bro,,anyways idi na perception..lite

Okadu .. iddaru ayithe   ..ma old city lo NE untaruu .. thre are good number of population who are against US. The counties are completely ** up.

Lots of people are moving to other countries like us, Europe as refugees. 

Extremists are also entering into these countries in the name of refugee. Eg : Paris, Germany.

Any country has a right to stop entering in to their  based on citizenship

2 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Okadu .. iddaru ayithe   ..ma old city lo NE untaruu .. thre are good number of population who are against US. The counties are completely ** up.

Extremists are also entering into these countries in the name of refugee. Eg : Paris, Germany.

us is nation formed by immigrants as a matter of fact with all due respect,,,,even natives are not from here,,,if you know about the america- mexixan war 

hypocricy

Just now, Peter123 said:

yes emi chepadu ade chesthunadu,,i cheer leaded him for certain things indeed most things,,,but i never praised him for this act,,,i know hwere he is coming from,,,but should have thought about it,,after all this country is land of immigrants....btw i still like him....certain things untayi touch cheyakoodadu human sentiments and religion is one of them...just in the name of religion only hate chesthey that aint good,,,there should be some work around on this i'd say....

Its not about you. Its what he was voted for. Its what his voters want.

you never explained yourself, why you supported him. I don't think you understand how the things you agree with and this ban is connected. Its inconsequential anyway.

Just now, Peter123 said:

us is nation formed by immigrants as a matter of fact with all due respect,,,,even natives are not from here,,,if you know about the america- mexixan war 

This is the silliest argument against what Trump has done. This is the kind of arguments Trump voters hated, and voted against.

you supported a man, without even knowing what he was saying.

Just now, lazybugger said:

This is the silliest argument against what Trump has done. This is the kind of arguments Trump voters hated, and voted against.

you supported a man, without even knowing what he was saying.

lol i do not understand where you're coming from,,,my quote to the orher guy about this country letting people in,,,immigrants,,,i am well aware of what he can do...like i said i support him till date..that doesnt mean he is 100 percent perfect,,,after no one is perfect...now what is ur point ?

4 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Ofcourse, any country has the right. But why wasn't it done before?

Anyway people are reacting to this EO bullshit. It is just a variation of what Obama did.

Trump is playing people like a bunch of fools. It's amazing to watch.

Just now, Peter123 said:

lol i do not understand where you're coming from,,,my quote to the orher guy about this country letting people in,,,immigrants,,,i am well aware of what he can do...like i said i support him till date..that doesnt mean he is 100 percent perfect,,,after no one is perfect...now what is ur point ?

As if you had a point.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not about you. Its what he was voted for. Its what his voters want.

you never explained yourself, why you supported him. I don't think you understand how the things you agree with and this ban is connected. Its inconsequential anyway.

yes it is what people elected him agreed,,but my point is that aint right,,,in this context,,,this is my view..now this doesnt make me hate him too...its just sad thing....