#MuslimBan trending in Twitter

rrc_2015

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Ofcourse, any country has the right. But why wasn't it done before?

Anyway people are reacting to this EO bullshit. It is just a variation of what Obama did.

Trump is playing people like a bunch of fools. It's amazing to watch.

no he aint,,,

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• lazybugger

• rrc_2015

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Peter123 said:

yes it is what people elected him agreed,,but my point is that aint right,,,in this context,,,this is my view..now this doesnt make me hate him too...its just sad thing....

You don't get to say that, after you flooded this db with support messages, shutting out whoever made fun of him, with a self righteous attitude.

ideally, I should say, shove your sadness up your arse.

Its not anyone's problem that you didn't know what you were supporting, and still claim to support him. That you are even commenting on this as if you care for people who were banned, makes me want to throw up.

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

us is nation formed by immigrants as a matter of fact with all due respect,,,,even natives are not from here,,,if you know about the america- mexixan war 

hypocricy

Since USA is land of immigrants.... It should allow people from all over the world ... Even from countries with serious security concerns. 

Indian / African / Dubai Muslims can still enter USA right. 

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

lol...do you have anything to say,,

stop hiding behind inane comebacks. You don't get to cry on Trump's actions, even when you claim that you support him. 

You don't understand how all this works, or you are crying crocodile tears. simple.

Just now, lazybugger said:

You don't get to say that, after you flooded this db with support messages, shutting out whoever made fun of him, with a self righteous attitude.

ideally, I should say, shove your sadness up your arse.

Its not anyone's problem that you didn't know what you were supporting, and still claim to support him. That you are even commenting on this as if you care for people who were banned, makes me want to throw up.

like i said why are you mixin up things bro....do you even know follow quotes,,,i never said i did not support him,,,i did and will do,,,however this mus lim ban is hurting littl bit that doesnt has anything to hate him,,he should have found a way on this,,,everyone understands where he is comin from,,,i do too..but there should be a work around i'd day in this context,,,

Just now, Peter123 said:

like i said why are you mixin up things bro....do you even know follow quotes,,,i never said i did not support him,,,i did and will do,,,however this mus lim ban is hurting littl bit that doesnt has anything to hate him,,he should have found a way on this,,,everyone understands where he is comin from,,,i do too..but there should be a work around i'd day in this context,,,

lol. see, if you dig deep, you can find a 1000 ways to agree with him.

That's the spirit. do that.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

stop hiding behind inane comebacks. You don't get to cry on Trump's actions. simple.

i am not..its just sad,,please be clear in your points if you have anything to say,,do not mix up things,..

5 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Since USA is land of immigrants.... It should allow people from all over the world ... Even from countries with serious security concerns. 

Indian / African / Dubai Muslims can still enter USA right. 

filters should be applied...thats the reason i said there should be a wrok around...like applying filters,,,rather than complete ban,,,