#MuslimBan trending in Twitter

rrc_2015

Just now, lazybugger said:

I'm encouraging you to know yourself better. I'm not judging you at all.

In fact, you were the one who called me as not smart, judgy etc. I'm simply asking you to explain your words better.

'I support Donald Trump, he's awesome, but this religion ban is not correct' is not an explanation. Its a statement which reeks of insincerity.

i expressed sad about it,,,u should understand certain things man,,,rather u just judge shyt,,,religion ban is not correct this shyt everyne know now i assume u do too,,,in my earlier posts i said there shud be a workaround,,come upp with strategies on this point,,,applying filters,,,do not say filters cannot be applied and we should ban shyt,,,now that doest make any sense, right ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• lazybugger

• rrc_2015

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i'd rather stick to discussions only healthy ones,,,not passing hartednees saying ur dumb, ur bull shyt,,,ur blah blah,,,by typing so u do know that its just shyt,,then why u do it anyway...thats what i said speak out only if u have anything to say,,,i have none against u,,,,

I have none against you either. I'm asking you a simple question. you hide behind 'healthy discussions' to avoid addressing it.

It looks like you want to avoid confrontation of any kind. Then, you should learn to be a silent supporter of Donald Trump. For all the muck that fcuker has raked up, you don't get to cry when someone asks you for clarity on why you support him.

I'm not even rude.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

There are no 'points' others have made here that are worthy of a discussion.

I'm just interested in you, because you were that guy who relentlessly promoted Trump.

What changed now? Are you ashamed of supporting him? partly ashamed? only teeny tiny bit ashamed?

I just want to know where on the scale of ashamed you are, and why.

the other dood said,,,we cannot filter good vs bad ones,,,its really tricky i agreed with him,,,but that doesnt also mean a complete ban should happen right,,,,that aint makin any sense,,,does it,,,? 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i expressed sad about it,,,u should understand certain things man,,,rather u just judge shyt,,,religion ban is not correct this shyt everyne know now i assume u do too,,,in my earlier posts i said there shud be a workaround,,come upp with strategies on this point,,,applying filters,,,do not say filters cannot be applied and we should ban shyt,,,now that doest make any sense, right ?

I don't care enough about the idiotic things people like Trump and Modi do, to sit and analyze them.

the workarounds you talk about are not Donald's style. I'm asking why you don't know about it, because you so enthusiastically supported the man. He's all for propping up his name, and perhaps he'll do all the things you talk about (the workarounds etc), but he wants to make a splash first.

Anyway he didn't ban a religion. Just added more countries to the list Obama had.

6 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

the other dood said,,,we cannot filter good vs bad ones,,,its really tricky i agreed with him,,,but that doesnt also mean a complete ban should happen right,,,,that aint makin any sense,,,does it,,,? 

I agree. Its so easy to agree with Trump. The man's a genius, who knows what US wants exactly.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I have none against you either. I'm asking you a simple question. you hide behind 'healthy discussions' to avoid addressing it.

It looks like you want to avoid confrontation of any kind. Then, you should learn to be a silent supporter of Donald Trump. For all the muck that fcuker has raked up, you don't get to cry when someone asks you for clarity on why you support him.

I'm not even rude.

the  only reaso i did hide you cos u pass comments and judge rather than sticking to context whatever it was / is....its just annoying rather than hurting which u think..get it ?

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I agree. Its so easy to agree with Trump. The man's a genius, who knows what US wants exactly.

i agree about who knows what these people want,,,these crazy people also,,,on other other side dems for 8 years seriously ? did they any good ?

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

hmm aa 7 countries lo bad people undachu good people undachu kadha...complete ban chethsy good people paristhi enti....i agree with bad people...but andulo good people emi chesaru...manadi oka religion elano valadi oka religion kadha,,,agree bad people there in that religion,,so u have to fight them not to enter...but ila cheyadam entha varaku nyayam....

Its only for 90days kada

Just now, mettastar said:

Its only for 90days kada

yes it is...adi point enti ante konchem appudam choodam tarvtha,,,point ok,,but indulo e 90 days andaru ban ipoyaaru...good bad medium all lol

Just now, Peter123 said:

the  only reaso i did hide you cos u pass comments and judge rather than sticking to context whatever it was / is....its just annoying rather than hurting which u think..get it ?

I already said the 'context' you rake up is insincere. denying it doesn't make it worthy of a pointless discussion.

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

i agree about who knows what these people want,,,these crazy people also,,,on other other side dems for 8 years seriously ? did they any good ?

Is that rhetorical question? Dems literally saved the US from a depression, and made sure there weren't any more bubbles by constantly regulating, within reason.

Just now, lazybugger said:

I already said the 'context' you rake up is insincere. denying it doesn't make it worthy of a pointless discussion.

why do you think insinsere man,,i did not deny i just said it was sad...u were saying u cant say that,,,i told u no one is 100 perecnt right or good,,trump any exception,,,

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Is that rhetorical question? Dems literally saved the US from a depression, and made sure there weren't any more bubbles by constantly regulating, within reason.

u sould know why a person like trum p is elected,,,do u need any better explanations lol....dems and their shytty things lol...did u ever hear about the saying " pick the best evil among the evils " this is wht these people did,,,

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

yes it is...adi point enti ante konchem appudam choodam tarvtha,,,point ok,,but indulo e 90 days andaru ban ipoyaaru...good bad medium all lol

Nothing wrong in it .. they want change immigration process mean while they want to stop immigrants from that place, Until they improve the process. 

3months aapithey antha lolli cheyalsina avasaram emundhi.. paris germany lanti incident okati jaragakamundhe jagartha theesukuntunnaru

Just now, mettastar said:

Nothing wrong in it .. they want change immigration process mean while they want to stop immigrants from that place, Until they improve the process. 

3months aapithey antha lolli cheyalsina avasaram emundhi.. paris germany lanti incident okati jaragakamundhe jagartha theesukuntunnaru

partially agreed bro,,,..gani e roju ila chesadu repu inkoti shuru chestey,,,permnnt bac chesesthey who is reponsibility ya,,,,given the fact country is formed by immigrants,,,,,veeley baytaolu kda man,,oka constitution form chesukoni oka county form chesukuni,,baytalo rakoodadu ante,,,