#MuslimBan trending in Twitter

rrc_2015

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

life is complicated bro. your choices have consequences bro.

consequences that are way more meaningful than an online smartass (me) showing you up.

stick to your friend's circle, if you want life to be simple and beautiful bro.

lol...u the man...go for it!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• lazybugger

• rrc_2015

• 4Vikram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

wat do u say meaning,,,whts your take on red and blue conversions,dude do you even know about results of 2016 ? 

the point i took about 9 11 is there are proo fs he was in there,,,,this was broadcasted then....u can google them..do u know about the oiil scams..i just cant explain everything man,,,google yourself..m sure you'll come up with loads of shyt,,,

ok bro. S0rry I was wrong. take care.

19 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

there is nothing u cant remve the damaged branch,,,its tricky and complicated doesnt mean its impossible...when he said about mas deportation do u think that can be done easily,,its very hard thing right,,,,11 M people or even more than that,,,when asked this question he sauid he will come up with a plan,,,which might cost lot of money and man power,,,,why can;t they apply filters like this man,,,the point is he already decided then and he is just doing it.,,i do certainly understand where he is coming from,,,i think it is what it is,,,i just expressed my sad over the good ones bro,,,

I agree winth the last point you made but you can't help. It's been in past and will be in future as well, that for ones mistake many have to sacrifice that's how it was all and it will be also. I cannot give you a one single exact example about this but can say that it is the way it happens most of the time. Remember the 1992 bomb blasts in Mumbai, it was just a one man's anger for which many people suffered. 

31 minutes ago, batanee said:

What is the Problem .....

Out of 56 Islamix countries ...

Only 7 Islamix countries were banned...

I think now, Trump should also Ban the rest 49 Islamix Countries 

Lol @3$%