Even GC ppl sending back - Caution don't sign this form

PenInSharpner

https://www.uscis.gov/i-407

If anyone you know is coming into this country, tell them not to sign this - this Form strips you of your residency. People might get bullied into signing this. It seems right now that customs agents are looking at green card holders on a case by case basis - so make sure you or someone you know doesn't sign this. In general, even if you're not from the affected countries, don't sign this document if they present it to you upon arriving in USA.

1 minute ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Even google search users sending back -  caution - dont search anything in this site related to visa 

google.com

Yes man, thanks for info 

4 minutes ago, PenInSharpner said:

I-407, Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Resident Status

the form is if you do not want pr then u can sign and submit the form i think man,,,,but whee is the proof that they asked to sign it...

23 minutes ago, PenInSharpner said:

If anyone you know is coming into this country, tell them not to sign this - this Form strips you of your residency. People might get bullied into signing this. It seems right now that customs agents are looking at green card holders on a case by case basis - so make sure you or someone you know doesn't sign this. In general, even if you're not from the affected countries, don't sign this document if they present it to you upon arriving in USA.

Are you sure ? Or just making it up ? 

I know that even PR will not keep you safe here .. coz new rules are in progress so you don't show your tantrums 

1 hour ago, PenInSharpner said:

nuvvu aaavesaa padamaakaa

But as the day progressed, administration officials confirmed that the sweeping order also targeted U.S. legal residents from the named countries - green-card holders - who happened to be abroad when it was signed. 

Canada announced it would accept asylum applications from U.S. green-card holders.

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Are you sure ? Or just making it up ? 

I know that even PR will not keep you safe here .. coz new rules are in progress so you don't show your tantrums 

Sure man 

GC renewals ki rfe lo esi renewal cheyaremo. Consultancy owners(gc holders)  vallaku eyali then vallu univ lo MS ki shift ayyi cpt opt lu cheyali. Aa days ravali. 

Hats 🎩 off to great people . Employers, svu sex brokers , because of u guys see how many people are ** up . sorry L 1 sex racket for client letter they sell there wife for client letter in congnizant and Deloitte . For filling e b1