WITCHE(wipro,infy,tcs,cts,hcl) are dangerous than ISIS AND Alquida together

Haihadoop

I didn't work any of these WITCH companies but my feeling is they did good to Indian economy and provide many jobs when manufacturing sector unable to provide jobs....many people in USA including f1 students came to USA because of these companies pave the road 

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

avi lekapothey india lo 90% youth antha peda pisukkuntu undeyvallu emo  @3$%

agreed......ivi lekapote india lo 90% youth ki 5 figure salary chudatam kalagane migiledi........

1 minute ago, dewarist said:

adanta maaku telvad..these are manufacturing units producing human bots

They become like that become not only there greediness but ours also.... Civit chadivi, mechanic chadivi kuda salary vosthundi easy life ani software laaki vochinaa mana greediness kuda same as there 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

They become like that become not only there greediness but ours also.... Civit chadivi, mechanic chadivi kuda salary vosthundi easy life ani software laaki vochinaa mana greediness kuda same as there 

vatiki mana telugu states lo enni jabs unnai man correst ga salary ichhevi..

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

there vs their 

33 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

avi lekapothey india lo 90% youth antha peda pisukkuntu undeyvallu emo  @3$%

pichakayal em kadu client nundi 100 10gi employee ki 1 rs. iyadam development kadu. China vallu indigenous ga develop avtunaru tech sector endukante induke! manollu support vadili actual dev side move avte apdu eyyu e dialog%$#$

12 minutes ago, yomama said:

pichakayal em kadu client nundi 100 10gi employee ki 1 rs. iyadam development kadu. China vallu indigenous ga develop avtunaru tech sector endukante induke! manollu support vadili actual dev side move avte apdu eyyu e dialog%$#$

@3$% did i say development in my post? i am talking about employment..

The Indian workforce is 487-million strong, the second largest after China. (Source Wikipedia)

Among the private sector, Indian IT continues to be among the biggest employer in the country. According to the Economic Survey 2014-2015, IT and ITeS make up the single largest contributor to India’s services export and continues to be one of the largest employers in the country, directly employing nearly 35 lakh people. The IT workforce mainly works as software engineers, developers, testers apart from support functions such as HR, marketing and operations. More than 70% of the IT workforce is concentrated in the cities of Bangalore and Hyderabad. Even though other software and IT companies like Cognizant, Microsoft, Dell also employ a large number of Indian IT workforce, their employee strength is a fraction of these 7 companies.

- See more at: https://officechai.com/stories/biggest-it-companies-in-india/#sthash.3axEUi5z.dpuf