Name Popular Software developed in India

Shakthi_Man

2 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Narendra Karmarkar - Karmarkar Algorithm is as popular as 'Alan Turing Machine' algorithm.

Many modern computer applications are based on Karmarkar Algorithm.

I am proud of that bhayya. There are so many as such things from past. But that is for different debate.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EzMcSquare

• worstandhra

• princeofheaven

• Shakthi_Man

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Shakthi_Man said:

I am in debate with a white colleague who argues that India does not produce any noteworthy software applications in-spite of being technology giant.

His examples of noteworthy software apps are Hadoop, GIT, and programming languages.

I am dumbstruck that I could not counter this argument. Please mention if you know any.

Your white man is correct. India is 99% Service based IT not innovative products. 1) No indian companuy in operating system 2) no indian company in processor manufacture.

Yes we indian companies r dumb ass... .we only how to use some innovated by white.. take it easy buddy...  indians r good at self dabba.,..  

2 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Aina, vadi baadha yemiti?

Definite gaa neither USA nor Indians are best software developers.

The best software developers in the world are Russians then followed by I think Polish, German anukunta.

Russia , USA , Polish German.. Indians r worst software developers.... in the world... 

5 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Narendra Karmarkar - Karmarkar Algorithm is as popular as 'Alan Turing Machine' algorithm.

Many modern computer applications are based on Karmarkar Algorithm.

Algorithms aithe P NP problem solution first part done by IIT Kanpur Prof

https://www.cse.iitk.ac.in/users/manindra/algebra/primality_v6.pdf

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

Algorithms aithe P NP problem solution first part done by IIT Kanpur Prof

https://www.cse.iitk.ac.in/users/manindra/algebra/primality_v6.pdf

The best answer and the great one of the history..  NOBEL PRIZE OF COMPUTER SCIENC E= TURING AWARD . One indian american got it. .he is american ... his origin was anathapur.. Telugu  vadu.. http://amturing.acm.org/award_winners/reddy_9634208.cfm

Just now, EzMcSquare said:

The best answer and the great one of the history..  NOBEL PRIZE OF COMPUTER SCIENC E= TURING AWARD . One indian american got it. .he is american ... his origin was anathapur.. Telugu  vadu.. http://amturing.acm.org/award_winners/reddy_9634208.cfm

Raj Reddy is like the father of AI man, but he left India long back...

Raj Reddy is like the father of AI man, but he left India long back...

Yes ... He left india...long back... bcoz of  YSR .. family.,.....  

Just now, EzMcSquare said:

Yes ... He left india...long back... bcoz of  YSR .. family.,.....  

He was the main brain behind IIIT and MSFT Hyd Campus planning, I dint know he left bcoz of YSR

1 hour ago, Shakthi_Man said:

I am in debate with a white colleague who argues that India does not produce any noteworthy software applications in-spite of being technology giant.

His examples of noteworthy software apps are Hadoop, GIT, and programming languages.

I am dumbstruck that I could not counter this argument. Please mention if you know any.

There are owned companies in US

AppDynamics founder Jyoti Bansal . Cisco just bought it for 3.7 billion

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

You have all forgotten the very very very very important man of modern computing....

Hahahhahahhahahhahaha

damnbl@st

damnbl@stdamnbl@stdamnbl@stdamnbl@st

He is none other than ----- the Father of Pentium chip.

Hahahhahhaha... this is enough for the argument sake...........................................

His name is  VINOD DHAM

He was the main brain behind IIIT and MSFT Hyd Campus planning, I dint know he left bcoz of YSR

Yes .. thats correct...  90% of IIIT students r  Microsoft, GOOGLE ,AMAZON, FACEBOOK....  naa close friend... amazon...Alexa core team...  vadu IIIT Hyd....  Kirak candidate... salee.... gadu  Inter loo 61.12 % .. eppudu amazon loo  Principle lead ..180K +benefits...