Name Popular Software developed in India

Shakthi_Man

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

Be positive vayya , anni countries loni problems unnai

elaa positive gha vuna kabbaa.. INDIA IS DEVELOP "ING" COUNTRY....Take negative and correct it... 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EzMcSquare

• worstandhra

• princeofheaven

• Shakthi_Man

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

e argument tesukuvacchina vadu anni companies start chesadu anta?

main problem is skill (just writing code is not going take you anywhere), funding, awareness and marketing.

emi cheyyele, he is DB lead in our company. He started it as H1-B immigration news is trending and he wants to know why we are coming here instead of helping our own country in innovation.

1 minute ago, EzMcSquare said:

elaa positive gha vuna kabbaa.. INDIA IS DEVELOP "ING" COUNTRY....Take negative and correct it... 

Why so discouraged reeeey mama?

After 1000 years of foreign rule, 40 years of poverty. Followed by Liberelization of Economy in 1991.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its just 25 years now after 1991. Even the West did not expect that India can come this far...

2 minutes ago, Shakthi_Man said:

emi cheyyele, he is DB lead in our company. He started it as H1-B immigration news is trending and he wants to know why we are coming here instead of helping our own country in innovation.

Vadi ki cheppu... maamu bicha gallam... 1$  tesuku vektha.. 68 times avuthundhi.. ani.. andhukaa ekda vunam....  ani

4 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

The social fabric of India was destroyed by Muslim rule between 10th Century and 18the Century.

Then Britishers looted for around 250 years with Gold ships crossing India ocean which used to take 6 months to reach London.

Then later on after Suez Canal was built, the ship journey was reduced to 15 days to transfer the Kolar mines Gold from India to London.

1 hour ago, Shakthi_Man said:

I am in debate with a white colleague who argues that India does not produce any noteworthy software applications in-spite of being technology giant.

His examples of noteworthy software apps are Hadoop, GIT, and programming languages.

I am dumbstruck that I could not counter this argument. Please mention if you know any.

backend development antha manamae.... 

app dynamics company manade.... aa applications ni pedda pedda comoanies chala mandhi vaduthunaru

2 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Why so discouraged reeeey mama?

After 1000 years of foreign rule, 40 years of poverty. Followed by Liberelization of Economy in 1991.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its just 25 years now after 1991. Even the West did not expect that India can come this far...

elaa cheppa kunttu !! ...dreams vasukunttu vundham.... According to IISc banglore statical department it takes minimum 150 years for India to catch them..if china halts its innovation... :-) .... . so by the time take 125 yrs... chinna will be at 250 years.. 

Present continuous Tense (Grammar)  is correct ... INDIA " IS DEVELPING "   But it never becomes developeed. 

Like Limit X------ Tends to---- > Zero but x never reaches or  Like  Limit X------ Tends to---- > Infinity... But x never reaches Infintiy..

India is always--------> Developing---> Developed.  But it never becomes developed..

Bcoz caste  , customs, horoscopes, vasthusharam... Gods belife..and bullshit.

7 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

And within this 70 Years of Independence, so many wars with China and Porkistan.

In between 1971 War with Porkistan. Its not just with Porkistan but with USA as well. and the Victory of 1971 is the turning point for India and from then onwards USA started following India.

Major Victories after that : Becoming Nuclear Power,

then Mars Mission,

then Scramjet Technology....which only 1 or 2 countries in the World have.

And in February, ISRO is planning a Big Big Big thing...

3 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

The social fabric of India was destroyed by Muslim rule between 10th Century and 18the Century.

Then Britishers looted for around 250 years with Gold ships crossing India ocean which used to take 6 months to reach London.

Then later on after Suez Canal was built, the ship journey was reduced to 15 days to transfer the Kolar mines Gold from India to London.

Past is Past... Current is what.,. .Past loo I am state ranker.. who the hell cares. .What we are current is important. 

When Indus civilzation is doing farming of most of other dont even know farming..  but is the use of it .. Look " CURRENT" but not past SELF DABBA

Just now, worstandhra said:

And within this 70 Years of Independence, so many wars with China and Porkistan.

In between 1971 War with Porkistan. Its not just with Porkistan but with USA as well. and the Victory of 1971 is the turning point for India and from then onwards USA started following India.

Major Victories after that : Becoming Nuclear Power,

then Mars Mission,

then Scramjet Technology....which only 1 or 2 countries in the World have.

And in February, ISRO is planning a Big Big Big thing...

Scramjet russia help chasindhi..  and we r still kid before russia and USA in space..but we are trying the  ONLY SUCCESSFUL DEPARTMENT in INDIA

1 minute ago, EzMcSquare said:

Scramjet russia help chasindhi..  and we r still kid before russia and USA in space..but we are trying the  ONLY SUCCESSFUL DEPARTMENT in INDIA

Yes, even the Western Nations are not developed overnight. I stay in the UK and when I studied that UK women were not allowed to vote up until the 20th Century, I was shocked.

There was Bonded Labour System in the UK as well. 

But yes, with the present mind set of the Youth and media who are aligned across Religion and Caste lines, I support your views and doubt if we can repeat at least the magic done in last 25 years after 1991.

6 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Yes, even the Western Nations are not developed overnight. I stay in the UK and when I studied that UK women were not allowed to vote up until the 20th Century, I was shocked.

There was Bonded Labour System in the UK as well. 

But yes, with the present mind set of the Youth and media who are aligned across Religion and Caste lines, I support your views and doubt if we can repeat at least the magic done in last 25 years after 1991.

have to finish  my coding.. bye.. i am resting here.. 

9 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

After settling in the UK, I have come across many families who tried to make friendship with us (as you know there are not many desis as you find in the USA).

For most of them, their first intention is to find 'Whats their caste?'

I am fed up with this attitude as we come across as many Telugu families. 

NB: Maree cheppukolenantha thakkuva caste kaadu maadhi.......asalu aa maataku vosthe yevarihi thakkuva caste ani anagoodadhu...but just telling.

India lo innvoations levemo kaani..indians chala mani products develop chesaru..

india lo innovations enduku levu ante..US valla, brain drain valla. US has provided a right platform and infra to indians to innovate..That doesn't mean, indian developers are of low quality..

repu andaru lo india lo undalsinde inka evaru invite cheyyaru ante, india lo ne innovations start avutayi..