suppose 130K bill ee roju pass aithe

Crowley

1 hour ago, Crowley said:

@Android_Halwa throw some light on debt consolidation friend is in serious debt fafam India lo land ammutha antunadu 

he has CC debt like 40k

40k CC debt is not a debt...You don't need any consolidation for this. I ma sure the credit score must have hit very badly. stay clam, take 3-4 months off, pay up bills on the cards and wait to get an increase on the cards or check with your bank for any kind of personal loan to consolidate credit card debt.

Gyan Time : Do not apply credit cards from different providers, Apply credit cards from one provider only and then move on to another one. For example, If you have your checking in CITIBANK, apply one credit card every six months and then see the difference. Citibank will offer you a credit card consolidation loan at the end of 2nd year at 7-8% APR. Then move over to different bank and repeat the same procedure.

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

40k CC debt is not a debt...You don't need any consolidation for this. I ma sure the credit score must have hit very badly. stay clam, take 3-4 months off, pay up bills on the cards and wait to get an increase on the cards or check with your bank for any kind of personal loan to consolidate credit card debt.

Gyan Time : Do not apply credit cards from different providers, Apply credit cards from one provider only and then move on to another one. For example, If you have your checking in CITIBANK, apply one credit card every six months and then see the difference. Citibank will offer you a credit card consolidation loan at the end of 2nd year at 7-8% APR. Then move over to different bank and repeat the same procedure.

i have checking account in citi and also CC ...what is credit card consolidation loan ? can i apply for that ?

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

already unna vallaki emi kaadu.

H1 ext file chesetappudu 130 chupinchali.

kotta H1 file cheyalante 130 chupinchali.

130 below undi..2 yrs permit unte u can continue working for 2 yrs..

same with H4EAD...enni rojul varaku permit undo..anni rojul pani cheksovachu..

amendment appudu kuda chupinchala bro 130k ? ee week amendment file chestunaru naku.

46 minutes ago, Crowley said:

nitho patu vaskoni potame there are service for moving to india also.

appartment lease picha lite mention kampu's name and leave.

layoff antey waive sestharu fee. happened to my friends.

andaru kiraak vunaru kada..

h1b rule ae pass kaledu, ida case situationa nd scenarios kada suggestions adugutunaru...tips kuda cheptunaru..

papam congress la kusunetollu..senatorlu, USCIS vollu...vallaki jeethalu ichi kuda waste...picha na kodukulaki emi tellvadu..antha DB la public ke telusu

17 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

amendment appudu kuda chupinchala bro 130k ? ee week amendment file chestunaru naku.

inka rule raledu kabatti file cheyi tondarga...

Amendment ki kuda kotta LCA kaval kada..

2 hours ago, rajivn786 said:

Nope..this won't pass.. There are 3 bills already introduced in house ..They will see which one suits better. Possibly the one introduced by Grassley makes more sense . Don;t worry and don;t spread false news.. Same thing happened when 100k bill was introduced.. Did it pass? NO...Because DT is still yet to talk to congress and it will take 90 days ..min..

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/30/technology/trump-h1b-visa-immigration-reform/index.html?iid=ob_homepage_tech_pool

Gp

Just now, zombie said:

140 approve ayy untey priority dates vacchinappudu back vacchi GC apply cheysukovali antey ippudu bills eggotti pokandi love da lodi  tumblr_mtrh9xUe7i1spvnemo1_250.gif?1403646334

tumblr_mtrh9xUe7i1spvnemo1_250.gif?1403646334  back ela ragalamu..