• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vendetta

• coffee

• MrGymson

• jbourne

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not applying for h1b then. People in your situation usually apply for h1b and go for stamping at end of year.

Something is missing. Are you really empLoyed since Aug 2016 ? Don't be shy, give the actual employment dates , then we can decide the scenarios.

9 minutes ago, coffee said:

Are you not applying for h1b then. People in your situation usually apply for h1b and go for stamping at end of year.

Something is missing. Are you really empLoyed since Aug 2016 ? Don't be shy, give the actual employment dates , then we can decide the scenarios.

Aug 2016 nundi employed but not on project , employer unnadu ante wasted time relying on desi consultancy and finally changed technology recently 

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Aug 2016 nundi employed but not on project , employer unnadu ante wasted time relying on desi consultancy and finally changed technology recently 

Unpaid internship is not allowed ..i1983 form full cheyali ante payslips kavali.. how many payslips you have ?

Without payslips india vella vadatam ledhu..valle pampinchesthru..

6 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Unpaid internship is not allowed ..i1983 form full cheyali ante payslips kavali.. how many payslips you have ?

Without payslips india vella avasaram ledhu..valle pampinchesthru..

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

Without payslips india vella avasaram ledhu..valle pampinchesthru..

No pay slips 

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

I don't want be that person giving sad news..without payslips you can't extend for opt and also filing for h1b you won't find a employer.

Extension Ki Inka time undi naku

h1b filing kudA , h1 b filing think cheyatledu present but opt ext form fill chesta annadu ma employer

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

Extension Ki Inka time undi naku

h1b filing kudA , h1 b filing think cheyatledu present but opt ext form fill chesta annadu ma employer

Honestly speaking your employer is living , his aim is to keep you in consultancy and earn what ever earn minimum that he can earn from your salary if at all you get job, Hecannot sign i1983 and he knows that fact.. new rules says he has to attest the i1983 form..if he does it illegally he without pay slips he will be juridicted

5 minutes ago, coffee said:

Honestly speaking your employer is living , his aim is to keep you in consultancy and earn what ever earn minimum that he can earn from your salary if at all you get job, Hecannot sign i1983 and he knows that fact.. new rules says he has to attest the i1983 form..if he does it illegally he without pay slips he will be juridicted

Avna man ok 

cool