White nation is not coming back..

VizagRocks

This entire thread explains the insecurity Trump supporters, and to an extent Modi fans, live in.

Unless the US withdraws from the world economy and moves towards fascism, the white nation isn't coming back, and these losers have to satisfy themselves with small victories like pissing off liberals.

The more immigrant groups succeed in the US (dalits/muslims in India), the more these nativists are going to lose their mind, and go behind an even dumber fcuk than Donald Trump.

Lol. Time to get offline, and start helping muslims/dalits in India.

Thank you Mr.Rosenberg. 

Thank you Mr.Rosenberg for making me realise that upper caste people saying nasty things about dalits/muslims online isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It means that dalits/muslims have started to arrive. And more must be done to help them join the mainstream.

The more the abuses online, the better it is probably getting for them. because upper caste scum can't understand the concept of equality. To them equality, means loss in their privilege.

Thank you, for helping me realise my purpose in life.

42 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Thank you Mr.Rosenberg for making me realise that upper caste people saying nasty things about dalits/muslims online isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It means that dalits/muslims have started to arrive. And more must be done to help them join the mainstream.

The more the abuses online, the better it is probably getting for them. because upper caste scum can't understand the concept of equality. To them equality, means loss in their privilege.

We are glad that you found yours 

thankyou Rosenberg

thankyou KCR 

thankyou CBN 

bl@stbl@st

right wing assholes dont understand logic. cannot be pissed off with taunts.

Thnk you Mr. Rosenberg for triggering this epiphany.

There's a much better way to piss off RW assholes.

4 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Gabriel Rosenberg tweet choosi kuda sankalu guddukuntunnavaa....? ilanti karivepaaku gaallu bochedu mandhi unnaru prapancham lo... @3$%

vaadevado neeku telusa. antha khaali aa nuvvu?

self help books anni chadivi paaresinattu unnav ga.

@3$%

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

vaadevado neeku telusa. antha khaali aa nuvvu?

self help books anni chadivi paaresinattu unnav ga.

@3$%

Vaadevado theliyakundaaney daayar sinchukuntunnava.... Idhi inka highlight... yourock

8 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Vaadevado theliyakundaaney daayar sinchukuntunnava.... Idhi inka highlight... yourock

lol. baaga khaali ga unnattu unnav aithey. 

24/7 furious browsing anna maata. good.

22 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. baaga khaali ga unnattu unnav aithey. 

24/7 furious browsing anna maata. good.

Dalith ki thelisthey knowledge.... upper caste ki theisthey khaali naa....? Now.. who is hypocrite ?

Andukey nee laanti Thurak / dalit ni ekkaa vunchaalo akkadey vunchaali... mee chetha paaki paney cheyyinchaali... reservation ichi, free ga annam petti, oorikey vudhyogam isthey..... neelaaney thayaaravuthaaru.... @3$%

17 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Dalith ki thelisthey knowledge.... upper caste ki theisthey khaali naa....? Now.. who is hypocrite ?

Andukey nee laanti Thurak / dalit ni ekkaa vunchaalo akkadey vunchaali... mee chetha paaki paney cheyyinchaali... reservation ichi, free ga annam petti, oorikey vudhyogam isthey..... neelaaney thayaaravuthaaru.... @3$%

stop blabbering bro @3$%

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

exactly what is happening now , they are making disconnected liberal groups & different immigrant groups to come together & create  stronger connections. even companies are stepping up Microsoft, Google , Amazon ... strongly opposed his views and that stupid EO. next elections or the one after that vallaki janthika padutundi.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

stop blabbering bro @3$%

Thats exactly my point... Stop blabbering and writing huge paragraphs with your crappy brain which is no smarter than my @ss @3$%

8 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Thats exactly my point... Stop blabbering and writing huge paragraphs with your crappy brain which is no smarter than my @ss @3$%

ah, is that why you obsessively follow what I post? @3$%

27 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

exactly what is happening now , they are making disconnected liberal groups & different immigrant groups to come together & create  stronger connections. even companies are stepping up Microsoft, Google , Amazon ... strongly opposed his views and that stupid EO. next elections or the one after that vallaki janthika padutundi.

One of the comments in that twitter stream, brought me to this.

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/2005/MR461.pdf

CIA's description of Hubris - Nemesis. They try to understand dictatorial regimes with this kind of classficiation, and now half of US perfectly fits that description. It's surreal.