White nation is not coming back..

VizagRocks

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

right wing assholes dont understand logic. cannot be pissed off with taunts.

Thnk you Mr. Rosenberg for triggering this epiphany.

There's a much better way to piss off RW assholes.

I would like to know the meaning of the term "right wing assholes"

Just now, Feelingbad said:

You got it right... i am obsessed with trolling pig brained humans.... _-_

lol. I thought you were offended because that thread perfectly describes idiots like you.

But I don't think you have the capacity to process what was written there.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. I thought you were offended because that thread perfectly describes idiots like you.

But I don't think you have the capacity to process what was written there.

haahaaa... Nee in-capabilities anni personal attack tho cover cheyyadaaniki trying aa ? I have encountered too many like you to fall for that... %$#$

btw, US doors closed for you ? thurkollani kattesi kodathaadanta kadha Trumph thaatha.... Careful thaatha... nuvvu leni DB lo entertainement ela...?  @3$%

6 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

haahaaa... Nee in-capabilities anni personal attack tho cover cheyyadaaniki trying aa ? I have encountered too many like you to fall for that... %$#$

btw, US doors closed for you ? thurkollani kattesi kodathaadanta kadha Trumph thaatha.... Careful thaatha... nuvvu leni DB lo entertainement ela...?  @3$%

like you fell for the idea that you are successful, because you read about and admire successful people? lol.

Its the oldest trick to sell those trash self help books. idiots like you fall for it.

15 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

like you fell for the idea that you are successful, because you read about and admire successful people? lol.

Its the oldest trick to sell those trash self help books. idiots like you fall for it.

Heeheee....naaku bheebhatsamayina fan ayipoyinattunnavey.... baaga follow vuthunnav.... baaga study chesthunnav... dongaa.... _-_

btw, Self-iprovement is not about success.... I am not surprised you dumb pigs think that way... moreover, i can clearly see many of those are much needed for you. 

Mee thurakolla paristhithi endi US lo... ?  pack-up aa...? @3$%

3 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Heeheee....naaku bheebhatsamayina fan ayipoyinattunnavey.... baaga follow vuthunnav.... baaga study chesthunnav... dongaa.... _-_

btw, Self-iprovement is not about success.... I am not surprised you dumb pigs think that way... moreover, i can clearly see many of those are much needed for you. 

Mee thurakolla paristhithi endi US lo... ?  pack-up aa...? @3$%

sarey rest teesko. ekkuva feel aynattu unnav.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

Just a pejorative term. 

Your parachute intellect does understand that Right, Left and Center are relative to the position you take right? 

You may think you are squatting in the center, under the illusion that you are arguing for the perfect balance, but for the right wing asshole, you become the left wing asshole, because when the right wing asshole sees to the left and finds you, they think you are the left wing asshole.

2 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Your parachute intellect does understand that Right, Left and Center are relative to the position you take right? 

You may think you are squatting in the center, under the illusion that you are arguing for the perfect balance, but for the right wing asshole, you become the left wing asshole, because when the right wing asshole sees to the left and finds you, they think you are the left wing asshole.

obviously. 

I'm not arguing for any balance. At the moment, I hate RW assholes deeply. Tomorrow, I may hate left wing assholes. I'm myself nihilistic, mostly.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

obviously. 

I'm not arguing for any balance. At the moment, I hate RW assholes deeply. Tomorrow, I may hate left wing assholes. I'm myself nihilistic, mostly.

I conclude and end the argument with a respect towards the fact that you are open to new knowledge in the future and a possible change in opinion.