modi ledu m***da ledu. mana system ni evadu change cheyaledu

trent

Just now, Cool said:

All these things were done by 2006?

you have unrealistic hopes on Modi. His team is the one that did demonetization. don't forget.

They can't even implement the things they promised. Have they made any attempts to do the things they promised? No. They did everything opposite to it until now.

what did they promise?

low taxes. - This govt has increased taxes, excise duties to record levels

more power to states (including a say in foreign policy) - push unwanted schemes to state like AMRUT and take away more power from states. If they don't relent, try to shame them in public.

privatize railways - LOL. biggest LOL this one is. They don't even understand their avg voter. I still want to see how they can implement this.

Slowly restrict reservation benefits - again LOL.

-----------

since you yourself admit that MODI has been a big failure, I rest my case.

9 minutes ago, Cool said:

All these things were done by 2006?

don't say Congress, BJP same same. BJP is a level of evil and incompetence, that cannot be compared.

Laloo is better than BJP.

I can forgive BJP for their evilness. Its in their genes, with hindutva and all. its a disease. But incompetence? All their ministers sound like morons. And the moron in chief is the PM.

44 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

actually everyone knows what they want. Most of them want jobs, and a robust economy. Some of them want liberal values, some of them want equality, etc.

Modi govt is a failure on all those fronts. a revolution is brewing against Modi. 

Lets say for a moment, Modi govt is a failure and there is a revolution brewing and ready to burst.

So, who is next ? Who is the next beacon light for a revolution obsessed society ?

Any one in mind ? or any one new ? or shall we just handover to Uk again and have British Raj ? or sell away India to America ? or make India as 30 republics  ?

What is the next best option ?

All this when BJP inherited a very good economy.

All they had to was prosecute the loan defaulters, and recapitalize the banks, they could've been heroes. instead, they did demonetization.

The time has passed man. The comparisons to Congress no longer will stand. Congress was much better.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lets say for a moment, Modi govt is a failure and there is a revolution brewing and ready to burst.

So, who is next ? Who is the next beacon light for a revolution obsessed society ?

Any one in mind ? or any one new ? or shall we just handover to Uk again and have British Raj ? or sell away India to America ? or make India as 30 republics  ?

India is a revolution obsessed society? lol.

don't worry Modi will sell India to America. 

Congress is better than BJP, because when someone criticizes Congress, they aren't branded as anti-nationals, and aren't beaten. So Rahul Gandhi for PM, obviously. Or if India is really lucky, Sitaram Yechury.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

when was the last time you saw Indians fight for something?

that fake outrage against corruption doesn't count. It brought an idiot like Modi into power, while the people pulling the strings behind the govt still exist.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

haven't seen a bigger American sellout than Modi.

digital economy push is proof that he's in the pockets of US financial powers.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

when was the last time you saw Indians fight for something?

that fake outrage against corruption doesn't count. It brought an idiot like Modi into power, while the people pulling the strings behind the govt still exist.

Okay..May be you did not understand the question properly, Let me put it in simple words. 

Imagine there is a revolution happening already against Modi and time t throw Modi govt and protect our civil liberties and our rights and keep our hopes alive. So, what do you think the next best alternative to present government is ? How much unsatisfactory and frustrated souls shout at the peak of their voice, we still need something called as a system and style of functioning. AFter Modi, Which party should govern India ? Who has the ability to lead India ? Should we go back to British Raj days ? or communism does the trick ? or do you think we should go back to monarchy days and abolish democracy as a failed social experiment ? 

57 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

actually everyone knows what they want. Most of them want jobs, and a robust economy. Some of them want liberal values, some of them want equality, etc.

Modi govt is a failure on all those fronts. a revolution is brewing against Modi. 

It is amusing to watch this pea-sized intellect give in to its own self-interested opinions.

Have you read my previous post?

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you have unrealistic hopes on Modi. His team is the one that did demonetization. don't forget.

They can't even implement the things they promised. Have they made any attempts to do the things they promised? No. They did everything opposite to it until now.

what did they promise?

low taxes. - This govt has increased taxes, excise duties to record levels

more power to states (including a say in foreign policy) - push unwanted schemes to state like AMRUT and take away more power from states. If they don't relent, try to shame them in public.

privatize railways - LOL. biggest LOL this one is. They don't even understand their avg voter. I still want to see how they can implement this.

Slowly restrict reservation benefits - again LOL.

-----------

since you yourself admit that MODI has been a big failure, I rest my case.

Still I did not get answer whether everything was done by 2006..

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haven't seen a bigger American sellout than Modi.

digital economy push is proof that he's in the pockets of US financial powers.

You have let me down. Gloriously. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Okay..May be you did not understand the question properly, Let me put it in simple words. 

Imagine there is a revolution happening already against Modi and time t throw Modi govt and protect our civil liberties and our rights and keep our hopes alive. So, what do you think the next best alternative to present government is ? How much unsatisfactory and frustrated souls shout at the peak of their voice, we still need something called as a system and style of functioning. AFter Modi, Which party should govern India ? Who has the ability to lead India ? Should we go back to British Raj days ? or communism does the trick ? or do you think we should go back to monarchy days and abolish democracy as a failed social experiment ? 

stop talking down to me, and learn to frame a question properly.

I already answered all the questions you put in 'simple words'.

Anyone but Modi/BJP. simple. These guys are the worst of the worst in India.

1 minute ago, Cool said:

Still I did not get answer whether everything was done by 2006..

google it man, I can't spoon feed everything to you. mnrega act was launched in 2006, high growth and higher number of jobs throughout this time. RTI also done before 2006. etc.