Dravid declines a honorary doctorate..

VizagRocks

http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/1079570.html

the likes of Mark Taylor and MS Dhoni are among those who have been conferred such degrees. Rahul Dravid could have joined the list on Monday, but he declined the honorary degree being conferred on him by Bangalore University. It's not the first time Dravid has shied away from a doctorate: in 2014, Gulbarga University decided to give him one, but Dravid did not attend the convocation ceremony.

eedu special.

I didn't care much about him while he was playing, but post retirement, he seems the only one with a head on his shoulders.

Sachin is a disappointment, by choosing never to open his mouth.

Sehwag comes across as a nationalist nut.

Ganguly still playing politics 

Dravid is a class apart from all of these guys. I feel bad that I abused him while he was playing. :(

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

eedu special.

I didn't care much about him while he was playing, but post retirement, he seems the only one with a head on his shoulders.

Dravid is a class apart from all of these guys. I feel bad that I abused him while he was playing. :(

That was your fault. If anything Indian team owes a lot of it's success in the tests as well as the ODIs when he kept wickets to Dravid. 

Sehwag thought he was being funny when he picked that argument with Piers Morgan, if anything he came out of it looking like an ass. Sachin is a bigger political opportunist than even Ganguly. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

That was your fault. If anything Indian team owes a lot of it's success in the tests as well as the ODIs when he kept wickets to Dravid. 

Sehwag thought he was being funny when he picked that argument with Piers Morgan, if anything he came out of it looking like an ass. 

For a successful sportsperson from India, this guy is remarkably level headed. We need more such guys to improve the overall standard of our popular discourse.

SRT has been the biggest disappointment. He turned out to be an establishment suckup. First UPA, now NDA. Kohli has already started his training for sucking up to the ruling party by praising Modi/demonetization.

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

eedu special.

+kumble 

in fact successful players from KA

D

4 minutes ago, Bhai said:

+kumble 

in fact successful players from KA

D

Kumble is a BJP member.

doesn't mean he's a bigot. But even Kumble seems to be saying things that people want to hear. This guy is something else.

yeah, without being too picky, Kumble, Srinath will also qualify as awesome.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Kumble is a BJP member.

doesn't mean he's a bigot. But even Kumble seems to be saying things that people want to hear. This guy is something else.

yeah, without being too judgemental, Kumble, Srinath etc also qualify as awesome.

Dravid kumble srinath prasad all.

of course Dravid is way different than others in the above list.