• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Naaperushiva

• Android_Halwa

• k2s

• aatadista

Top Posters In This Topic

i get whole organic chicken...bucher block meeda petti jajjanakadi janare and cook it....i feel halal meat is overhyped by our desis...same without halaldi $1.5 per lb unte enakondegallu $2.5 petti ammutaru....aa priceki i get organic

19 minutes ago, mettastar said:

this was his reply when I sent counter offer.. Just to set your expectations…we will not be able to deliver on 100% of what you’re asking below.  We will certainly be able to provide you with an incredibly solid offer reflective of DE’s working here at xyzzyzyx here in Seattle.

Even I sent this in my counter email 

I understand that not everything can be accomplished, but I’m willing to be flexible and find a good solution. I’m confident that I can make valuable contributions to the company, and I hope we can come to a mutual agreement.  

%$#$

and compensation manam anukunnanthe adiga 

Bhayya....nenu apude chepa. AFDB janalu creativity use cheyodhu ani.....Salary vache sariki vere vala experiance deniki use avadu ani. My school alumni told there is always a budget set for any postion. HR will tell if you ask nicely. You need to work out in that range. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Bhayya....nenu apude chepa. AFDB janalu creativity use cheyodhu ani.....Salary vache sariki vere vala experiance deniki use avadu ani. My school alumni told there is always a budget set for any postion. HR will tell if you ask nicely. You need to work out in that range. 

hmm ... antha mana manchike anukoni mundhuku povadame %$#$

9 minutes ago, mettastar said:

hmm ... antha mana manchike anukoni mundhuku povadame %$#$

Inthaku emanadu mari vadu... antha ichukolenu anada?

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

Babulu...meeru mukka kakka ee shop lo kontaaru....inni rojulu fredmeyer chicken and restaurant mutton thini thini chikaakudobbindhi

Ruchi restaurant lo chicken 65 biryani masth untadi.. every weekend aada nundi techuko