One thing Trumf proved to Desi's ...

Bathai_Babji

Meru Vamerika lo enni rojulu unna meru ee deshasthulu karu, meku GC lu unna, citizenship unna sarey meru ee deshasthulu karu ani ....

Baga prove chesadu, Ippatikayina mana vallu Eyes open chesthey better ... ani Trumf thatha pmed me ....

That's the case anywhere le bro. Ala inni rojulu edo Americans ayipoyamu ani egoistic ga think chesinolla thappu. 

First generation immigrant ekkadayina first gen immigrant e no matter what passport he attains. Of course depending on how much that society integrates into the mainstream, second generation nundi such things might not be so rigidly defined. 

but do you think it will be the same after 15-20yrs ? 

immigrants population perigipoindhi .. politics lo kuda vaaallu vachestharu ekkuva mandhi .. so e uropean whites ey amrikans anukune rojulu pothayi

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

immigrants population perigipoindhi .. politics lo kuda vaaallu vachestharu ekkuva mandhi .. so e uropean whites ey amrikans anukune rojulu pothayi

Already poyayi bro. Demographics dictate these things, Southern states lo plenty of Latinos who are into active politics. Obvious looking at the race demographics, similar is the case with cities where African Americans form a significant majority. 

However, second generation and third generation immigrants are going to be more attuned to the nation they grew up in i.e., USA over the one where their ancestors came from. So essentially they are Americans, of a race different than traditionally expected perhaps. 

20 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Already poyayi bro. Demographics dictate these things, Southern states lo plenty of Latinos who are into active politics. Obvious looking at the race demographics, similar is the case with cities where African Americans form a significant majority. 

However, second generation and third generation immigrants are going to be more attuned to the nation they grew up in i.e., USA over the one where their ancestors came from. So essentially they are Americans, of a race different than traditionally expected perhaps. 

so basic ga ee 2nd and 3rd gen citizens antha confused state lo untar

yes . Just came in news ITU university has been raided by ICE anta ............one of my friend is from that college.  We students suffer from all this end of the day.  It may be itu or svu they are Indians ............. 

I have seen Katuri fucker every time back of them its very bad....... next time if I see any article regarding   npu student s i will complain to db admin to remove KATURI bastard  what you say folks..........

8 minutes ago, katuri said:

yes . Just came in news ITU university has been raided by ICE anta ............one of my friend is from that college.  We students suffer from all this end of the day.  It may be itu or svu they are Indians ............. 

I have seen Katuri fucker every time back of them its very bad....... next time if I see any article regarding   npu student s i will complain to db admin to remove KATURI bastard  what you say folks..........

source plezzzz

42 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Meru Vamerika lo enni rojulu unna meru ee deshasthulu karu, meku GC lu unna, citizenship unna sarey meru ee deshasthulu karu ani ....

Baga prove chesadu, Ippatikayina mana vallu Eyes open chesthey better ... ani Trumf thatha pmed me ....

True... they should realize this..

Constitution lo ee first generation vallani military lo join avvali compulsory ani undali.. appudu value telusthadi..

11 minutes ago, katuri said:

nee ID lo @katuri ani undi? evari gurinchi nuvvu talking then?

43 minutes ago, mettastar said:

This is the only major white country left on earth and this country is the last hope to reign white supremacy. All other white countries, laws have diluted and now mixed colors dominating the scene. 

Even after 20 years, You might still be having a good day at work and normal life but your kids would be bullied everywhere for just one reason, brown cannot be a white no matter how much ever fair and lovely you use..

54 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

aadu emanna seskoni kaani....manollu edavadam ....begg ceyadam correct kadu baa...as per the new rules velipovaali antey muskoni ellipovaali..daaniki cryings sesudu..trump meeda orrudu deniko...aaadi country aadu emina seskuntaadu

38 minutes ago, katuri said:

Endhi ee Katuri racha?

On Katuri I gave compliant to our DB ADMINISTRATOR to remove is access from Andhra friends Portal........... He is acting like mad dog .................. Abusing every one left and right...........