Desi uncle building 8 new cricket stadiums in usa

kakatiya

1 minute ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

india lone cricket enduku adutaru naku artham kaadu....antham em interesting game kadhe if i am batting tappa

I find bowling to be the only thing about cricket that's worth appreciating. The sight of a fast bowler steaming in at full pace is one of the most athletic motions in any of the sports, and that's what I used to be when I played cricket in my younger days. I used to adore Allan Donald back in the day, and used to mimic his action. 

Except that it's just too much standing around and scratching your balls. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TampaChinnodu

• citizenofIND

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

parents are busy making money...I personally seen many Indian parents who just ignore their kids, send them to day cares, don't look after them, etc. and these are the same parents who never played a sport or with an opinion that sport doesn't fetch you anything and stress their kids only to get good grades...in this process, they completely forgot that they are not in India and good grades aren't guaranteed how much ever youo force your kid to get good grades..

Every weekend edo oka desi get-to-gether or pot luck vuntadi mana vuncles ki occassion vunna leka poyina.  inka kids ni sports lo join chepinchentha time ekkada. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

parents are busy making money...I personally seen many Indian parents who just ignore their kids, send them to day cares, don't look after them, etc. and these are the same parents who never played a sport or with an opinion that sport doesn't fetch you anything and stress their kids only to get good grades...in this process, they completely forgot that they are not in India and good grades aren't guaranteed how much ever youo force your kid to get good grades..

i dont agree with u macha
parenst here dont ignoe kids,,,,

they havr to send to day care becoz they have to go to work....

i have seen many indian besides both working make sure thr kids participate in all sports and other activities....

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

i dont agree with u macha
parenst here dont ignoe kids,,,,

they havr to send to day care becoz they have to go to work....

i have seen many indian besides both working make sure thr kids participate in all sports and other activities....

Depends on where the parents came from, if they have a cosmopolitan upbringing and outlook they do encourage their kids to be all rounders. 

Andhra nundi oche "fogrammar" batch antha entha sepu make money and hoard it ane type le.