Ur post doesnt say anything about  technical blocker. so ATB 

This was my Original post: 

Anyone here that has completed

1) AWS Solutions Architect Associate

2) AWS Developer Associate

3) AWS Sysops admin associate

4) AWS Solutions Architect Professional

5) AWS DevOps Professional

All the above certifications please PM me. If you actually have finished all the above, I would like to talk to you for half an hour. I will pay upto $100 to talk to you for half an hour, I promise.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

This was my Original post: 

Anyone here that has completed

1) AWS Solutions Architect Associate

2) AWS Developer Associate

3) AWS Sysops admin associate

4) AWS Solutions Architect Professional

5) AWS DevOps Professional

All the above certifications please PM me. If you actually have finished all the above, I would like to talk to you for half an hour. I will pay upto $100 to talk to you for half an hour, I promise.

What is your technical question/blocker in above post. ? Why should some one prove you that they have done all those certs. ?

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

What is your technical question/blocker in above post. ? Why should some one prove you that they have done all those certs. ?

If you don't want to you don't have to. My technical question/blocker will be addressed over the phone with that person whoever responds to the above. 

Also it's not so much a technical blocker itself I want to get addressed, it's more of a strategic approach that I wanted to discuss regarding implementing cloud. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

If you don't want to you don't have to. My technical question/blocker will be addressed over the phone with that person whoever responds to the above. 

Also it's not so much a technical blocker itself I want to get addressed, it's more of a strategic approach that I wanted to discuss regarding implementing cloud. 

@3$% cloud implementation principles are same where and which platform you choose. nee strategic approach endo PM cheyyi. if i know i will answer.. else take a chill pill 

10 minutes ago, k2s said:

@3$% cloud implementation principles are same where and which platform you choose. nee strategic approach endo PM cheyyi. if i know i will answer.. else take a chill pill 

Okay will PM you. Andulo enni certifications complete chesav ankul nuvvu? 

30 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay will PM you. Andulo enni certifications complete chesav ankul nuvvu? 

Ante only certified ppl are qualified to answer aa? lekapothe can you pm your question to me too.