So Trump's chief advisor loves Bhagavad Gita.

VizagRocks

http://thediplomat.com/2017/02/steve-bannon-dharma-warrior-hindu-scriptures-and-the-worldview-of-trumps-chief-ideologue/

According to a former friend of Bannon’s, he “used to talk a lot about dharma — he felt very strongly about dharma … one of the strongest principles throughout the Bhagavad Gita.” Dharma, a difficult term to translate from Sanskrit, can mean righteousness, but also duty. Every human must follow his or her own dharma (duty, calling) in accordance with his or her nature and social duties in order for society as a whole to be following the path of dharma (righteousness, order) and be in line with the cosmic order of things:

Bhagavad Gita, though, beautifully written, is outdated as a tool for politics, and public policy, unless the policy involves projecting the strength of your group.

nee kashtaniki thagina phalitham dakkalante ikkada waste Narsi man....edaina forum seperate ga open chesi, news discussions llo kurchuni nee frustration chupisthe better...

attack on Hinduism is the best selling point in Hindu majority country India...like PK and many more..

nee language skills, analytics antha waste enduku ikkada..

# Think Big man...

8 minutes ago, SANANTONIO said:

nee kashtaniki thagina phalitham dakkalante ikkada waste man....edaina forum seperate ga open chesi, news discussions llo kurchuni nee frustration chupisthe better...

attack on Hinduism is the best selling point in Hindu majority country India...like PK and many more..

nee language skills, analytics antha waste enduku ikkada..

# Think Big man...

waste enduku? What I write is off the top of my head, without access to any current news(except the titles I glance off my twitter TL, and the trash people post here).

Why would I waste more time on this, than is convenient to me? I definitely don't want to do any 'analysis' on this.

I hardly spend an hour here a day, and don't read any other stuff that other people post. Its just perfect.

I have much better things to sell, than make a fool of myself by doing this for profit.

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm also probably the least hate filled person in this db. Just because I type a lot, doesn't mean I hate a lot.

ROFL...poddugala poddugala navvipiyyak ra ayya...

its actually the other way around...you type a lot because you hate a lot..! 

Keep trying. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL...poddugala poddugala navvipiyyak ra ayya...

its actually the other way around...you type a lot because you hate a lot..! 

Keep trying. 

lol. you also keep running away in the middle of a discussion.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. you also keep running away in the middle of a discussion.

Orinayano..malla navvipiyak ra ayya...eeka toka leni lolli la manam participate cheyam...alantivanni neeke vadilestham...like you know, rabbit 3 legs types anamata...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Orinayano..malla navvipiyak ra ayya...eeka toka leni lolli la manam participate cheyam...alantivanni neeke vadilestham...like you know, rabbit 3 legs types anamata...

nuvvu cheppinattu 8 legs aey ayyuntadhi aithey. haha..

46 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Bhagavad Gita, though, beautifully written, is outdated as a tool for politics, and public policy, unless the policy involves projecting the strength of your group.

dis@gr33d

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

reminds me of the time I spent with Hindu nutjobs in east asia.

Your speed patterns show strong opinions that incite without any insight.

Which nutjob are you?

1) Muslim Nutjob?

2) Christian Nutjob?

3) Buddhist Nutjob?

4) Atheist Nutjob?

5) Hindu Nutjob?

8 minutes ago, MindRinger said:

Your speed patterns show strong opinions that incite without any insight.

Which nutjob are you?

1) Muslim Nutjob?

2) Christian Nutjob?

3) Buddhist Nutjob?

4) Atheist Nutjob?

5) Hindu Nutjob?

I save insight for people that deserve it. Here, I'm just letting go.