Murugan ikkadiki ravali

dakumangalsingh

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Entii bro maa paristiti, Nee avva kanisam reserve Anna apply chesi drills ki poyedii vunde _%~

@dakumangalsingh bro.. 730 days icharu kada... neeku problem undakapovochu.. appatidaaka manage cheste better...

AR vallaki naturalization apply cheyyochani @tennisluvr ucle cheptunadu.. hope its true...

oka sari kanukko emaina use undemo... mee local recruiting agency lo... also possibility of changing from Active to Reserve?

USCs aithe you can opt before ship date if you want Reserve or Active.. but not clear about MAVNI...

23 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@dakumangalsingh bro.. 730 days icharu kada... neeku problem undakapovochu.. appatidaaka manage cheste better...

AR vallaki naturalization apply cheyyochani @tennisluvr ucle cheptunadu.. hope its true...

oka sari kanukko emaina use undemo... mee local recruiting agency lo... also possibility of changing from Active to Reserve?

USCs aithe you can opt before ship date if you want Reserve or Active.. but not clear about MAVNI...

Nope cannot be changed bro I already asked my recruiter.

but DA ki apply chesukovachu but still adi unclear.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Nope cannot be changed bro I already asked my recruiter.

but DA ki apply chesukovachu but still adi unclear.

yeah.. I donno tennisluvr uncle aithe kondariki USC ochindannadu.. I am not sure how true it is...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

yeah.. I donno tennisluvr uncle aithe kondariki USC ochindannadu.. I am not sure how true it is...

Apart from India and China they can just apply for GCs in EB categories. Maa recruiter cheptunde one guy from Serbia tried to applied for DA, and he was asked to apply for GC instead and he got one ani.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Apart from India and China they can just apply for GCs in EB categories. Maa recruiter cheptunde one guy from Serbia tried to applied for DA, and he was asked to apply for GC instead and he got one ani.

holy cow.... yeah india china Philippines mexico already andaru arm pits nakinchesaru..

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

holy cow.... yeah india china Philippines mexico already andaru arm pits nakinchesaru..

Ippudu DA apply cheyala odda ani thinking. 

Kanisam reservists Anna drills ki poi apply cheyochu if they are getting paid

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ippudu DA apply cheyala odda ani thinking. 

Kanisam reservists Anna drills ki poi apply cheyochu if they are getting paid

okay.. one thing I don't understand is.. Guards and Reservists ki elaa pay chestunnaru without BCT graduation? doesn't matter mavni or USC ... BCT & AIT complete avail kada>

rules anni change ayyaya?

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

okay.. one thing I don't understand is.. Guards and Reservists ki elaa pay chestunnaru without BCT graduation? doesn't matter mavni or USC ... BCT & AIT complete avail kada>

rules anni change ayyaya?

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/AILAMAVNIPA.pdf?token=AWxYqbnathGF_OW_8h8r1dhboM7BbaYtby3PGf_plnDFCZ4BjmOngGAUpEpNZPpez5_4ca5ioIHn5XAjnRCOgBRGefSQ8q6BpRvTRNx-a7Dk3NMQojAAGOz4Hrkel9anbhQEPlXU3PTbsdFQ-4hbmJNhfluqziJ4FUKS_BdkWga1iA

Nothing you can do man. Reservists can apply for pre BCT naturalization but it's not guaranteed. 

recently heard from Lt Col Stock that around a dozen reservists got their American passports though in around 4-5 months. 

AD nothing you can do just hope you will be cleared before the 2 year cutoff time. 

Lots of people with just Bachelor's degrees applied and got GC under NIW category, includes both Active and Reserve. 

However it won't help people from India and China, rest all country people will be benefited. 

So mostly people from India and China will end up getting their contracts canceled if nothing is done before 2 years from the date of enlistment. 

40 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nothing you can do man. Reservists can apply for pre BCT naturalization but it's not guaranteed. 

recently heard from Lt Col Stock that around a dozen reservists got their American passports though in around 4-5 months. 

AD nothing you can do just hope you will be cleared before the 2 year cutoff time. 

Lots of people with just Bachelor's degrees applied and got GC under NIW category, includes both Active and Reserve. 

However it won't help people from India and China, rest all country people will be benefited. 

So mostly people from India and China will end up getting their contracts canceled if nothing is done before 2 years from the date of enlistment. 

Vallu GC or EAD approved candidates ayuntaru bro.. or else Military Code book lo and Dod Lo ekkada kuda ledu... MAVNI is not a new program.. US military mundu kuda 1970s and 80s time lo Korean and Vietnam war time lo chala mandini teeskundi.. only after war veterans or Military training ayina vallaki matramay..

plz don't fall for wrong information... I respect Lt Col Stock but I want you guys to do thorough reseach before taking that step...

secondly  I read somebody's post of getting naturalized and denaturalized.. (Its not a joke LOL) its practically not feasible for both scenarios.

whether Reserves or National Guard or Active you have to complete your BCT & AIT before you claim for any military benefits . Period.

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Vallu GC or EAD approved candidates ayuntaru bro.. or else Military Code book lo and Dod Lo ekkada kuda ledu... MAVNI is not a new program.. US military mundu kuda 1970s and 80s time lo Korean and Vietnam war time lo chala mandini teeskundi.. only after war veterans or Military training ayina vallaki matramay..

plz don't fall for wrong information... I respect Lt Col Stock but I want you guys to do thorough reseach before taking that step...

secondly  I read somebody's post of getting naturalized and denaturalized.. (Its not a joke LOL) its practically not feasible for both scenarios.

whether Reserves or National Guard or Active you have to complete your BCT & AIT before you claim for any military benefits . Period.

Whatever you said might be true till last year but apparently things are not happening the way you described. Lt Col Stock is one of the originators of this program, forget the program of 1970s and 1980s that's technically not MAVNI because F1, H1B and all these visa types didn't exist back in the 70s and 80s. 

Lt Col Stock is not only an originator but also one of the leading immigration lawyers esp for military law in the nation. So she wouldn't have said all that without any basis. You are already in the program and things are a lot different now from the time you enlisted so you may not be aware of the latest process and procedures. 

And no those people aren't on an EAD or GC, they were on a visa.