yem medical process ra ayya usa lo ..thuu

AFDB__REBEL

7 minutes ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

i wiash i had become some lafoot doc here

Thank god you are not a doctor here.

Your 25$ will not go to that doctors pocket. Most likely that doctor or his employer will be losing money for seeing you (because you are not sick enough to bill for that 30 minutes slot. They will be seeing you because they have to. They will be polite and courteous because they have to ).

your choice of words are very interesting. Not only you are naïve but also stupid. Next time when you are in India try to see a doctor in Osmania and check your self there, use the medicines they prescribed and try to reach your doctor for a follow up.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AFDB__REBEL

• idibezwada

• aatadista

• killbillpandey123

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thokkatholu said:

Thank god you are not a doctor here.

Your 25$ will not go to that doctors pocket. Most likely that doctor or his employer will be losing money for seeing you (because you are not sick enough to bill for that 30 minutes slot. They will be seeing you because they have to. They will be polite and courteous because they have to ).

your choice of words are very interesting. Not only you are naïve but also stupid. Next time when you are in India try to see a doctor in Osmania and check your self there, use the medicines they prescribed and try to reach your doctor for a follow up.

in india why will i go to osmania, i will go to good doctor and if he is taking money i will expect him to take care of my issues too bro
not like here even a mediocore doctor will get salary becoz they bill to insurance company .

btw i go to doc who has very good ratings still he just tells sodhi answers sodhi and gets his part of money

Just now, AFDB__REBEL said:

in india why will i go to osmania, i will go to good doctor and if he is taking money i will expect him to take care of my issues too bro
not like here even a mediocore doctor will get salary becoz they bill to insurance company .

btw i go to doc who has very good ratings still he just tells sodhi answers sodhi and gets his part of money

ok. good luck. very good understanding. become a doctor.

11 hours ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

no co -payments ani physical ki elthe, konni general health concern questions adigya, tarvatha $25 copay ani medical bill lo add chesaru thuu....

ante physical lo bp sugar anni check cheskoni gaamuga urike kurchuvala room lo?

koncham back pain undhi ante exercise cheyi ani chepadu doctor, daniki $25 bill under copayments for asking question more than physical , wtf

eda usa lo ee doctors pani easy gane unde, income chala easy.

mana india lone best you can ask wtever u want directly.

waste medical system in usa

@3$%