H1B Visa - America has a Secret Weapon

DetroitPistons

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Valu vachinapudu junk rala. They got H1s with no issues. ippdu junk ravadam vala, even the most talented are returning back to India.

Balayya style lo... mari arojulo.. talent ante .... ma desam nunche ravali.. lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• DetroitPistons

• aatadista

• Quickgun_murugan

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You mean to say EB1C? Okay please show me what are some of the earth shattering contributions that these so called MNC managers have brought to the US? 

I am not talking about managers. I am talking about C-level executes such as Pichai, Nadella etc. They might not have any original contributions to the technology but what they achieved is enough to say H1 definitely helped people to bring talented people to US. 

It's so easy to spot a hypocrite when you see one. Here is a perfect example of one in this thread. 

This creature that enjoys living in the US and doing a business here by looting innocent students, by enjoying the comforts of the security that's provided by the US Army thinks it's being clever by making sarcastic comments about people that signed up to serve in the US Army. Every person has their own reason for doing so, but this marble mouthed retard thinks he's being righteous by commenting on such people's reasons for doing so, and derives perverse pleasure by commenting nastily about such people. 

The reality is that this creature has no concern for anything in life except hoarding and looting people's money and building it's own wealth, it's funny to see one such loose cannon comment about people's decisions to join the military in the US. If this creature has such an issue with the people that serve in the military here it can freely take it's ass out of the US and take it where it feels at home. The reality is that such creatures don't feel at home anywhere, and thus resort to the low blow by mocking those people that have made decisions different from what it did, or what it couldn't do personally. 

Just now, aatadista said:

I am not talking about managers. I am talking about C-level executes such as Pichai, Nadella etc. They might not have any original contributions to the technology but what they achieved is enough to say H1 definitely helped people to bring talented people to US. 

You have given 2 examples. Is that it? Pichai and Nadella are both outstanding individuals and have set a pretty high bar for most of the people that come here as immigrants. But less than 1% of H1Bs fall into that category, you can't deny that. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

It's so easy to spot a hypocrite when you see one. Here is a perfect example of one in this thread. 

This creature that enjoys living in the US and doing a business here by looting innocent students, by enjoying the comforts of the security that's provided by the US Army thinks it's being clever by making sarcastic comments about people that signed up to serve in the US Army. Every person has their own reason for doing so, but this marble mouthed retard thinks he's being righteous by commenting on such people's reasons for doing so, and derives perverse pleasure by commenting nastily about such people. 

The reality is that this creature has no concern for anything in life except hoarding and looting people's money and building it's own wealth, it's funny to see one such loose cannon comment about people's decisions to join the military in the US. If this creature has such an issue with the people that serve in the military here it can freely take it's ass out of the US and take it where it feels at home. The reality is that such creatures don't feel at home anywhere, and thus resort to the low blow by mocking those people that have made decisions different from what it did, or what it couldn't do personally. 

Who is this idiot? I want to know. Well, let me go back and read all the threads. I will figure it out

2 hours ago, DetroitPistons said:

How can you be so naive to think that American Education System has changed within last 4 years?

Our high school Math is far better than US undergradaute Math...

Satya Nadella, Sundaram Pichai were all on H1B at some point of time in their life...

Things have not changed...

Things have changed, 90s varaku creamy layer mathramey vachedhi post 2005 scrap every one is coming 90% junk 

Just now, aatadista said:

Who is this idiot? I want to know. Well, let me go back and read all the threads. I will figure it out

It's a creature that thinks it's being funny by commenting derogatorily about people that choose to join the US military for their own personal reasons. It's a creature that thinks it's holier than thou by making some sneering comments about people that join the military for reasons that best suit their purpose. 

It's a creature that raises it's ugly head at every possible juncture to make unwarranted comments that don't relate to the topic or intent of the thread just so that it can make some brownie points about it's rants. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You have given 2 examples. Is that it? Pichai and Nadella are both outstanding individuals and have set a pretty high bar for most of the people that come here as immigrants. But less than 1% of H1Bs fall into that category, you can't deny that. 

Yes, isn't that what i said in my last post. These days h1 is trash. But when the video was released, it was true. H1 is the secret.

1 hour ago, DetroitPistons said:

I won several hackathons... you can't just say what you want. Ask any student who studied at Public Schools or State Universities or Very Good Private Universities... their home work assignments are tougher than any corporate america's IT projects...

You are talking to a wrong guy brother... i wrote a compiler and kernel part of my masters education... there are several thousands like me here from India and China

Please don't generalize!!!

actually we Indians are very smart and our school level math and science is very good atleast in Andhra, But engg education sucks big time in Andhra because of Vested business interests of local politicians/goons. I always believe i would have been better off if i did batchelors in CS in US. THere was not enough time to ramp up in US (Ms over in 1.5 yrs etc)

4 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Things have changed, 90s varaku creamy layer mathramey vachedhi post 2005 scrap every one is coming 90% junk 

Well said, hard to accept but true. 

19 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Endi man atta antav.. many great people have joined mavni and are providing support for the country. Tuchamaina citizenship Kosam kakunda true love meeda chestunnaru. Ammaki cheera konaru Kani attha kind perfume bottle kontaru Ani saametha man.. 

Rey howle. thread endi ne vetakaram endi.

Pratidi fun unukoni satires vestunav.

Ne profile ID prakaram nuvu china size mestri laga vunav.

Nuve anamata pake pakodi galani encourage chesedi

Ne lanti avakasa vadulu vale ra america h1 system diga jaripoindi

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Rey howle. thread endi ne vetakaram endi.

Pratidi fun unukoni satires vestunav.

Ne profile ID prakaram nuvu china size mestri laga vunav.

Nuve anamata pake pakodi galani encourage chesedi

Ne lanti avakasa vadulu vale ra america h1 system diga jaripoindi

Amma ki cheera konaledu antunnadu ade amma nundi puttina vere vallani dochukuni dengi pedda robin hood ani feel avutunnadu. Veededo pedda kanabhishekam chesinattu akkada, chesedi gudisetti panulu cheppevi sreeranga neethulu. 

Typical mestri characteristics. 

6 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

actually we Indians are very smart and our school level math and science is very good atleast in Andhra, But engg education sucks big time in Andhra because of Vested business interests of local politicians/goons. I always believe i would have been better off if i did batchelors in CS in US. THere was not enough time to ramp up in US (Ms over in 1.5 yrs etc)

Yes you would have benefited a lot more had you done your Bachelor's here. However, that's a much more expensive proposition that most people from India unfortunately can't afford. I wish I had done the same thing but it is what it is, we don't get to decide the economic conditions we grow up in. 

12 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Yes, isn't that what i said in my last post. These days h1 is trash. But when the video was released, it was true. H1 is the secret.

So the video is outdated, you accept that correct. That's exactly what I've been trying to say all along, it's not as relevant anymore as it was once upon a time. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

So the video is outdated, you accept that correct. That's exactly what I've been trying to say all along, it's not as relevant anymore as it was once upon a time. 

Yes, it is outdated. Who is arguing H1 is still the weapon? It used to be. Not anymore!