H1B Visa - America has a Secret Weapon

DetroitPistons

45 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

175K isn't needed at the moment and it would drive down the prevailing market wages even further. I have a better system in mind let's allocate points based on the kind of study you did, the kind of field you are working in etc. 

For example, if you did your PhD in let's say Nanotechnology from Harvard or Brown, you will have let's say for example 90 points(choose an arbitrary number). Let's say you are hired into one of the national labs as a research associate that adds you further 90 points. Let's say you have 170 points and above, you belong to the A+ category which gets preference over let's say someone in the C category. 

If you let's say did your MBA in Harvard or Wharton, you gain more points that what you would had you done your MBA in a college like University of Phoenix(I know I know it's a bad comparison but you get my point here). Also there has to be a way where your current work can be related to your course of study. If your current occupation is totally different from your field of study, then you gain lesser points than someone that works in his/her field of study. 

I have ideas to come up with a such a system and decide the points scale, if such a system could be adopted it would give a far greater preference to skills that are actually critical to the US market place over skills that are more generic. That would solve the problem of merit being undervalued for luck as in the case of an H1B lottery which is what exists currently. 

H1 b system ey outdated, bodyshopping vallaki thappa evariki use avvadhu existing system. April lo apply chesi October nundi start is a joke 2 weeks late aitheyney verey job chusukuntaaru evaranna. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• DetroitPistons

• aatadista

• Quickgun_murugan

38 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

H1 b system ey outdated, bodyshopping vallaki thappa evariki use avvadhu existing system. April lo apply chesi October nundi start is a joke 2 weeks late aitheyney verey job chusukuntaaru evaranna. 

ma other countries friends andari joke ade april lo ichi october start enti ani..

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

ma other countries friends andari joke ade april lo ichi october start enti ani..

Yeah h1 b is a joke I don't know ee October 1st start endhuku pettado, April 1st start time OK but to start work from Oct 1st antey joke. No company with actual job requirement can do that. Bodyshopping companies like Indian mncs and Desi mesthris thappa evariki useful kaadhu @3$%

7 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

And yet we get our asses kicked in most hackathons. Why is it that the Russian or Eastern European and even Chinese programmers and hackers are so much better than our ones? Any explanation for that. 

I dont understand one thing with our IT ppl, they work talk eat $hit logic and next day morning  tumblr_mn41j2lUrO1spvnemo1_400.gif

inka best hackers ante nee yavva i deaded man deaded

GSB4.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, tennisluvr said:

You have given 2 examples. Is that it? Pichai and Nadella are both outstanding individuals and have set a pretty high bar for most of the people that come here as immigrants. But less than 1% of H1Bs fall into that category, you can't deny that. 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:05 PM, aatadista said:

Rey howle. thread endi ne vetakaram endi.

Pratidi fun unukoni satires vestunav.

Ne profile ID prakaram nuvu china size mestri laga vunav.

Nuve anamata pake pakodi galani encourage chesedi

Ne lanti avakasa vadulu vale ra america h1 system diga jaripoindi

Exactly.. this might be the case of tennisluvr

On 2/3/2017 at 3:52 PM, DetroitPistons said:

How can you be so naive to think that American Education System has changed within last 4 years?

Our high school Math is far better than US undergradaute Math...

Satya Nadella, Sundaram Pichai were all on H1B at some point of time in their life...

Things have not changed...

adi tappu... even i thought the same.

manam only answer ela derive cheyali ani concentrate chestam..adn we are good at it. but we dont even know the practical applications of matrices, algebra, calculus. (masters lo telustadi adi kuda interest toh chadivithe).

i met with kids of our director who are in 7 and 9th vaala mathematics, physics the way they think of a problem itself is different. I was amazed.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, loveindia said:

Endi man atta antav.. many great people have joined mavni and are providing support for the country. Tuchamaina citizenship Kosam kakunda true love meeda chestunnaru. Ammaki cheera konaru Kani attha kind perfume bottle kontaru Ani saametha man.. 

@loveindia 

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, loveindia said:

Endi man atta antav.. many great people have joined mavni and are providing support for the country. Tuchamaina citizenship Kosam kakunda true love meeda chestunnaru. Ammaki cheera konaru Kani attha kind perfume bottle kontaru Ani saametha man.. 

@loveindia 

nee badha endi brother? tuchamaina endi .. its the most valuable citizenship in the entire world man... second thing is doesn't matter what's their purpose to join army. Its still a GREAT sacrifice which only 1% of any country's population does. so respect ivvu.. edvaku... neeku antha prema unte poyi neekishtamaina desham military lo join ayyi chupinchu. or nee sampadanalo atleast 60% oka 4yrs military ki donate cheyyu... ..then you  will understand what it takes to be a soldier anedi...and what is sacrifice.

Mavnis did that both..they are one of the highly qualified soldiers in US Mility.. citizenship is nothing for their bold and daring decision and sacrifice. they deserve more.

@yomama @tennisluvr @k2s @Spartan vuncles.. koorchobetti cheppandayya aa candidate ki.. alaa odileyyakandi