H1B transfer for FTE

Chinna_123

Hello All, 

Hope every one is doing great. I have few questions for you and below is case:

I have been working with employer A ( Indian consulting firm) from 2014, they have applied for my H1b and i got it approved till Sep 2017. In the month of March my employer had applied for a h1b amendment as i have moved to a different client and my amendment was approved and i got the approval from July 2016 Sep 2017.

Now i'm on bench any my employer A is paying me the salary. Mean while I have applied for a Full Time Employment with a very good client ( employer B/future employer) and accepted it and my employer B ( future employer) are in the process of submitting my H1 Transfer in premium processing mid next week.

Now, I got a different offer through my indian consulting firm which is a contracting position ( the client just confirmed me for the position and the actually paper work did not start as of today) and my employer A was telling me that he will file of a new LCA for the contracting position which I was offered. 

I don't want to tell my Indian consulting firm ( employer A) about the full time offer I accepted before the complete transfer process is done.

My questions:

1) Will it be a problem if my employer A files a new LCA for the contracting opportunity when the employer B is filling for a H1 B transfer?

2) I have read online something called as a "Bride petition" will my case fall under it?

3) If in case my employer A ( contracting opportunity) files an LCA before my employer B ( full time employment) will this be a considered as a bridge petition?

4) do i need to bother about my employer A ( Indian consulting firm) filling a LCA followed by H1B amendment when my future employer B is in the process of transferring my H1B?

Any answers are highly appreciated..

if possibe try to drag things on employer a side if not say that you need to got india for emergency or some situation and get of from there ... worst case lo if they file lca it should take atleast 3 to 5 days so malli h1 amendment should take some time too ... i think by then you can get your h1 transferred 

33 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

if possibe try to drag things on employer a side if not say that you need to got india for emergency or some situation and get of from there ... worst case lo if they file lca it should take atleast 3 to 5 days so malli h1 amendment should take some time too ... i think by then you can get your h1 transferred 

Thanks MeetFriendz, I really appreciate your reply on this. 

Will to drag things a bit but not sure how it will work out.