POE from chennai to usa

Kallis

Hello All,

I came from chennai to Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi to DFW.... no issues with POE at Abu Dhabi... just asked whats your status (Nadhi H1) and stamped and sent..... POE lo emi issues kaledhu ... I stayed in India for 75 days due to 221g... 221g vasthey it will resolve but only thing is Waiting and frustration needs to be handled...

Me too came from Hyd  - DTW (Detroit), yesterday. Emirates. No issues whatsoever. They are stopping no one. 

Good luck for those who are travelling from India to USA. Don't believe in fake posts and news. Everything is normal at POE. 

16 hours ago, NASA said:

Me too came from Hyd  - DTW (Detroit), yesterday. Emirates. No issues whatsoever. They are stopping no one. 

Good luck for those who are travelling from India to USA. Don't believe in fake posts and news. Everything is normal at POE. 

Hi, is Detroit your POE?

19 hours ago, user789 said:

congrats bro.

what is the reason for delay in india ? just adminn proocesssing ani annara leka inka edi ayian reason unde na?

full aa con aa needhi? enni mesthri lo ?

221g with AP marked on it.. no docs asked... they verified client.... consultancy EVC model.... 7 years ga same mesthri...