Dropbox Question..Help!

siru

DS160 form new one fill cheyali. USTravel docs lo neku account old di use cheyali. Kothadi create chesukunte accept cheyadu, Passport number same unte.  $190 pay cheyali to get drop box confirmation page. 

11 minutes ago, Reddy86 said:

DS160 form new one fill cheyali. USTravel docs lo neku account old di use cheyali. Kothadi create chesukunte accept cheyadu, Passport number same unte.  $190 pay cheyali to get drop box confirmation page. 

this is exactly what i am looking for...Thank u! 

On 2/6/2017 at 3:01 PM, siru said:

Nenu 1st time stamping appudu DS160 Online application ki account create chesa..can I use that same account now for my Extn. stamping?

When i looged in and selected "new appointment"  The form has already been filled (like name, PP details) adi ok but DS160 number kuda enter chesii vundi..Is that new Ds160 number or Old one anedi naa doubt 

any updates ?

On 2/6/2017 at 2:01 PM, siru said:

Nenu 1st time stamping appudu DS160 Online application ki account create chesa..can I use that same account now for my Extn. stamping?

When i looged in and selected "new appointment"  The form has already been filled (like name, PP details) adi ok but DS160 number kuda enter chesii vundi..Is that new Ds160 number or Old one anedi naa doubt 

Adi old DS 160 number ..You have to fill out a new DS 160 and update it in the passport section..

You can still use the same login account I believe..ATB

49 minutes ago, chelsea said:

any updates ?

created a new ds160 and since i am eligible for dropbox i didnt have to book an appointment.

Just paid the fee an dgot the dropbox confirmation. Thats it.

33 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Adi old DS 160 number ..You have to fill out a new DS 160 and update it in the passport section..

You can still use the same login account I believe..ATB

yes..updated with the new ds160 number