NetSuite Admin - 120ph Boston

aatadista

32 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah I was mostly there in winter and although it was a mild winter it was kinda depressing. But there are some great things about Boston

1) Great women man, aa time lo baaga dating chestunde and Boston women are very smart and educated as well. Very multi cultural city. Race is never an issue if you have the right game there. 

2) Some good bars and dance floors around Cambridge, MA. I used to go to a Salsa place on Friday evenings, made tons of friends there and also there was this pool hall between waltham and cambridge. Middle sex lounge ani oka dance floor undedi near MIT not sure if it's still there. 

3) Good places to run in the summer around Harvard and MIT. 

Cons

1) parking in downtown too expensive man. one night ki $35 pay chesa oka sari. 

Oh the St Patty's day was awesome, I remember being around Prudential tower area at that time. 

how do u get all the girls bro do u look so good or u project urself so good just asking 

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

how do u get all the girls bro do u look so good or u project urself so good just asking 

Ankul have 6 fack with six feet height Abbas cutting with a nice car 🚗 

6 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I think I look average man. Not your typical potta/batta ankul but no six facks either. Just poyi matladali man. If you dont' have killer looks you need to bat up the order anthe. Plus I know quite a bit about a lot of stuff and have the gift of the gab, that would suffice for the most part. 

Plus I pick girls that seem to have some brains to approach, I don't approach every bimbo just because she looks hot in her 2 inch makeup. 

15 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Ankul have 6 fack with six feet height Abbas cutting with a nice car 🚗 

No 6 pack, 4 inches less than six feet. Abbas cutting youth lo ippudu spike. Nice car was my ex-car now I have a family ankul car. 

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No 6 pack, 4 inches less than six feet. Abbas cutting youth lo ippudu spike. Nice car was my ex-car now I have a family ankul car. 

Simplicity ka baap ankul nuvvu

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I think I look average man. Not your typical potta/batta ankul but no six facks either. Just poyi matladali man. If you dont' have killer looks you need to bat up the order anthe. Plus I know quite a bit about a lot of stuff and have the gift of the gab, that would suffice for the most part. 

Plus I pick girls that seem to have some brains to approach, I don't approach every bimbo just because she looks hot in her 2 inch makeup. 

ee matram hint chalu bro