Tennis star to DATE FAN for losing bet.

BuchiKendra_Varma

Eugenie Bouchard may have been confident in her prognosticating skills as she watched Super Bowl LI Sunday night, but when the Canadian tennis player called an Atlanta Falcons victory early on, John Goehrke wasn’t convinced.

“I was like, ‘It’s the second quarter. It’s not over.’ I know how good the Patriots are and I know Tom Brady. I had confidence he could come back,” said Goehrke, also known as Twitter user @punslayintwoods.

That faith in New England might have landed the 20-year-old University of Missouri marketing student a date with the 22-year-old tennis star.

Goehrke, a Los Angeles Rams fan with a soft spot for Brady, has been a fan of Bouchard’s since she finished as runner-up at Wimbledon in 2014. He knew immediately he wanted to reply to her pro-Falcons tweet, but wanted to come back with something wittier than a blasé “It’s not over yet.”

Instead, he proposed a bet: if the Patriots won, he and Bouchard would go on a date.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2691496-genie-bouchard-wagers-date-with-fan-on-super-bowl-li-stunned-by-patriots-rally?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Such a lucky guy. Eugenie Bouchard is such a darling, not a great tennis player but a babe neverthless. 

Parvale anna kournikova meeda idi better. 

Papa aithe kassu PO 

9 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Parvale anna kournikova meeda idi better. 

Papa aithe kassu PO 

Kournikova eternal darling of tennis man. I don't think she's better than Kournikova.