while the normal citizen of India have voluntarily gone for one child policy over past two decades, there is a community which is a different story altogether - thanks to this mindset:

JANASENA

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Dictatorship doesnt come with head count. Today more than 60% of indians are hindus. Are we dictating terms. The best thing about hinduism is live and let live ideology. If we change that then there is no meaning for hinduism 

it looks like you are asking a question to which you are not prepared to face the answer. an honest answer.

I have few friends from that religion. None of them have more than 2 kids. 3 of them have only 1kid.

Janalni educate cheyyadam manesi vallu chesaru ani manam chesthey inka c/o assam.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

it looks like you are asking a question to which you are not prepared to face the answer. an honest answer.

Y do u think so

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Y do u think so

I may have misunderstood your comment. Hinduism is okay. Politically rabid Hindutva pigs are not. And they are trying to dictate terms.

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I may have misunderstood your comment. Hinduism is okay. Politically rabid Hindutva pigs are not. And they are trying to dictate terms.

Yupe there are few folks like that.