London hotel shames Air India's crew

LordOfMud

London hotel shames Air India's crew for sneaking buffet food in lunch boxes       @3$%

Traveling the world as the crew of an airline was once supposed to be a glamorous affair. Not any more, at least for this airline. 

The international crew of India's national carrier, Air India, has been shamed by a UK hotel for filling their lunch boxes with buffet food

Hotel Renaissance London located close to Heathrow Airport alleged that "some AI crew members regularly come down for breakfast with empty boxes into which they fill food items from the buffet, presumably to eat later".

3 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

india ni 200 yrs  dochukoni poyetappudu ledu gaani....buffet ki pay chesi box lo pattukelthe noppi vachindha veelaki???

Bro.....FYI

India ni more than 200 yrs.......damn

12 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

india ni 200 yrs  dochukoni poyetappudu ledu gaani....buffet ki pay chesi box lo pattukelthe noppi vachindha veelaki???

Image result for rock clapping gif

adhe vere European/American/Canadian country airlines staff ila cheste they dont mind...

aina ikkada restaurants ki velli buffet ki pay chesi....oka box adigi akkada tinakunda carry out cheste nothing wrong....

if this Air India guy ate there fully and also took a box then thats wrong...desi mentality kada chesina chesi undochu...

These staff are most I'll mannered people after United Airlines

Best is mallaya  king fisher 

I think the air hostess get special training to touch passenger and show special concerns and constantly talk like a girl friend 

Had nice experiences in king fisher 

6 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I think the air hostess get special training to touch passenger and show special concerns and constantly talk like a girl friend 

american airlines ayi undi ah care taking ento united vallyu....thu ...chicken ledhu ac ledhu ...lastki oka veg theksoni vahcindhi airhostess malli rude ...

1 hour ago, LordOfMud said:

London hotel shames Air India's crew for sneaking buffet food in lunch boxes       @3$%

Traveling the world as the crew of an airline was once supposed to be a glamorous affair. Not any more, at least for this airline. 

The international crew of India's national carrier, Air India, has been shamed by a UK hotel for filling their lunch boxes with buffet food

Hotel Renaissance London located close to Heathrow Airport alleged that "some AI crew members regularly come down for breakfast with empty boxes into which they fill food items from the buffet, presumably to eat later".

tappu ledu aa hotel lo goat curry na bhu na bha... been there once upon a time

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Inka @3$%