• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbourne

• Vaibhav

• k2s

• Batman_fan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Yeah bro nenu cheptunna kada nenu em pedda pundingi kaadu ani. yeah but Wilmington university kante better university la ne chadivina. Nenu emi pedda mutyam ani cheppale kada brother.   I also took the route which I shouldn't have taken now I am nowhere I know but I had to do so. 

enduk man eppudu okarto compare cheskuntuntav nuv? 

secondly university better aa kada anedani batti manushulni judge chestu untava life antha? rahul gandhi gadiki harvard la seat icharu anta matrana vadu thope aa? 

Jack ma ki subway la 10$ per hour job kuda iyale aa days lo, pina aa abbayi vesina post lo take good away. ante kani inka criticize chestav enduku? 

Atleast he is being honest here, enta mandi db la fake jobs chestu pose lu kottatle ? regardless of university if you are a skilled degree holder, you should be having an opportunity to get a job as a junior, desam lo political and labor systems ila unnayi kabatte people like us are not able to get into junior jobs. adi leverage cheskoni mana desi employers leeching on us, nuv ilanti important concepts vadilesi  galli college la sadivav, btech la 20 backlogs to vachav, part time jobs bathrooms kadigav ida nuv cheppedi juniors ki?

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

secondly university better aa kada anedani batti manushulni judge chestu untava life antha? rahul gandhi gadiki harvard la seat icharu anta matrana vadu thope aa? 

Jack ma ki subway la 10$ per hour job kuda iyale aa days lo, pina aa abbayi vesina post lo take good away. ante kani inka criticize chestav enduku? 

Atleast he is being honest here, enta mandi db la fake jobs chestu pose lu kottatle ? regardless of university if you are a skilled degree holder, you should be having an opportunity to get a job as a junior, desam lo political and labor systems ila unnayi kabatte people like us are not able to get into junior jobs. adi leverage cheskoni mana desi employers leeching on us, nuv ilanti important concepts vadilesi  galli college la sadivav, btech la 20 backlogs to vachav, part time jobs bathrooms kadigav ida nuv cheppedi juniors ki?

Yeah agreed I may have some comments which seemed negative but not intended to hurt aa pilodu already job chesindu india lo still lafoot uni ki came ani esina. Already nakante baga chepparu Dbains also k2s ankul cheppindu but aa pillodu konchem offend ayindu. Yeah atleast naa comments ni aa pillodu valla juniors ki cheppi educate chesina chaalu kada brother ante. 

18 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You are talking about exceptions. University and background education is what defines most desi people careers in US. Show us a single guy who ethically did something special  after graduating from nameless Univ and who can inspire us. The discussion is about desis in US. To sustain and achieve greater things, they need to get admission in good university. Jack Ma, Elon Musk are great entrepreneurs and have risked everything and have great work ethics. Please don't compare us with those greats. 

Basically by manipulating our resume, we did the most unethical thing in the name of survival. Great people don't do that. They will never do unethical things no matter what. 

Just now, jbourne said:

Yeah agreed I may have some comments which seemed negative but not intended to hurt aa pilodu already job chesindu india lo still lafoot uni ki came ani esina. Already nakante baga chepparu Dbains also k2s ankul cheppindu but aa pillodu konchem offend ayindu. Yeah atleast naa comments ni aa pillodu valla juniors ki cheppi educate chesina chaalu kada brother ante. 

university manchi daniki ravali anav chudu adi fact. kani guidance iche janalu leru.

iyala repu ms ante machine learning lanti degrees ki vaste chala better.

Just now, Batman_fan said:

You are talking about exceptions. University and background education is what defines most desi people careers in US. Show us a single guy who ethically did something special  after graduating from nameless Univ and who can inspire us. The discussion is about desis in US. To sustain and achieve greater things, they need to get admission in good university. Jack Ma, Elon Musk are great entrepreneurs and have risked everything and had great work ethics. Please don't compare us with those greats. 

Basically by manipulating our resume, we did the most unethical thing in the name of survival. Great people don't do that. They will never do unethical things no matter what. 

Elon musk ki jack ma ki polika ledu le buddy. Jack ma came from zero, elon had backing of his dad. They werent great until they did something, vallu kuda normal ppl ye mana laga, inka unethical things antava, avi cheykunda billionaires ayaru antava?@3$% no matter how good they are, i bet they circumvented some things down the lane to survive in industry. 

Vatito compare cheskunte survival kosam resume faking is zuzubi. Fake it till you make it anedi ikkada kuda popular ye@3$% antenduku bill gates gadiki vachina first contract from IBM to write a OS (MS-DOS) kuda fake contract ye. Vadi chetilo software lekunna, undi and e time lo deliver chesta ani fakindu. He bought the software for 50k from a company and faked that he made it. Ne logic prakaram vallu kuda great kadu ane ga mari? contradiction kanabadinda?*&*

Just now, jbourne said:

Nuvvu pedda contro candidate lekka vunnave@3$% 

bro ... malli alanee antunavu ... neenu chala shanthi kaamukudini ... maa pakka office lo godavalu jaruga bothunayi ani vibrations tho pasigatti godava jaragadaniki anna munde akkadiki velli godava stop chesi vochaa ... antha manchodini bro 

20 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Elon musk ki jack ma ki polika ledu le buddy. Jack ma came from zero, elon had backing of his dad. They werent great until they did something, vallu kuda normal ppl ye mana laga, inka unethical things antava, avi cheykunda billionaires ayaru antava?@3$% no matter how good they are, i bet they circumvented some things down the lane to survive in industry. 

Vatito compare cheskunte survival kosam resume faking is zuzubi. Fake it till you make it anedi ikkada kuda popular ye@3$% antenduku bill gates gadiki vachina first contract from IBM to write a OS (MS-DOS) kuda fake contract ye. Vadi chetilo software lekunna, undi and e time lo deliver chesta ani fakindu. He bought the software for 50k from a company and faked that he made it. Ne logic prakaram vallu kuda great kadu ane ga mari? contradiction kanabadinda?*&*

I am talking about work ethics and you are talking about money. Even before they become billionaires and establish corporations, their ethics are great.  They never crossed that line. That is why they were able to achieve greatness. Of course once they establish corporations, it is up to share holders to decide what they want to do because they need to give respect to equity holders. What Microsoft did is not faking. It is part of sales strategy to build business. There is written liability and conditions between them if he doesn't deliver. It is called taking risk on future projects.

Avani enduku man, show me one desi guy. We are not americans to take risks and do whatever we want. There are many obligations for desis - visas, parents, marriage, loans. Considering all of those, only way to survive and most importantly achieve greater things in US is by getting admission in good Univ. And to get to good Univ, all it takes is 2 months of sincere GRE preparation. You are expecting greater things from these people who cannot put 2 months effort seriously?

24 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

You are talking about exceptions. University and background education is what defines most desi people careers in US. Show us a single guy who ethically did something special  after graduating from nameless Univ and who can inspire us. The discussion is about desis in US. To sustain and achieve greater things, they need to get admission in good university. Jack Ma, Elon Musk are great entrepreneurs and have risked everything and have great work ethics. Please don't compare us with those greats. 

maa apice lo fafa... npu/svu oo ms grad ayi... tcs nunchi oka 1-2 yr pani chesi.. manager ki thapa pai manchi impression theppinchu koni $120k fte kottindi

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I am talking about work ethics and you are talking about money. Even before they become billionaires and establish corporations, we need to look at their ethics. They never crossed that line. That is why they were able to achieve greatness. Of course once they establish corporations, it is up share holders to decide what do they. What Microsoft did is not faking. It is part of sales strategy to build business. There is written liability and conditions between them if he doesn't deliver. It is called taking risk on future projects.

Avani enduku man, show me one desi guy. We are not americans to take risks and do whatever we want. There are many obligations for desis - visas, parents, marriage, loans. Considering all of those, only way to survive and most importantly achieve greater things in US is by getting admission in good Univ. 

partly i agree with you man. Bill gates was not ethical, he stole things from others. One desi guy aa arya bhatta nundi chandrasekhar varaku chala mandi unaru bro. Unfortunately they never had a chance to make it big in corporate side. Second thing is patenting, manollu patents ni cheyale sarigga anduke half of our inventions were copied and claimed by westerners as if they made them.

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

partly i agree with you man. Bill gates was not ethical, he stole things from others. One desi guy aa arya bhatta nundi chandrasekhar varaku chala mandi unaru bro. Unfortunately they never had a chance to make it big in corporate side. Second thing is patenting, manollu patents ni cheyale sarigga anduke half of our inventions were copied and claimed by westerners as if they made them.

I agree. but current generation ki em chaptav chepu. Ikadiki vache valaki?

7 minutes ago, k2s said:

maa apice lo fafa... npu/svu oo ms grad ayi... tcs nunchi oka 1-2 yr pani chesi.. manager ki thapa pai manchi impression theppinchu koni $120k fte kottindi

Okay,  may be she worked hard to get to that position. We don't know full details. 

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I agree. but current generation ki em chaptav chepu. Ikadiki vache valaki?

Deni mida interest genuine ga unte dantlo cheyandi ani chepta. In my opinion i wasted my money on MSEE.