Simple ethical question to all

Batman_fan

1 minute ago, k2s said:

i would ignore

Then that kid would do this

http://healthycures.org/hamburger-chef-jamie-oliver-proves-mcdonalds-burgers-unfit-for-human-consumption

Jamie Oliver has scored a rare victory in the U.S. after convincing McDonald’s to change its hamburger recipe.

The chef had called on the fast-food giant to remove the filling he called ‘pink slime’.

Following his pressure, it is no longer using the mixture of ammonium hydroxide and fatty beef offcuts in the U.S.

Oliver, pilloried in the country for encouraging healthy eating, showed TV viewers how the ammonium hydroxide is added to cow parts usually used for cooking oil or pet food to eliminate E.coli.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• jbourne

• dasara_bullodu

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Batman_fan said:

http://healthycures.org/hamburger-chef-jamie-oliver-proves-mcdonalds-burgers-unfit-for-human-consumption

Jamie Oliver has scored a rare victory in the U.S. after convincing McDonald’s to change its hamburger recipe.

The chef had called on the fast-food giant to remove the filling he called ‘pink slime’.

Following his pressure, it is no longer using the mixture of ammonium hydroxide and fatty beef offcuts in the U.S.

Oliver, pilloried in the country for encouraging healthy eating, showed TV viewers how the ammonium hydroxide is added to cow parts usually used for cooking oil or pet food to eliminate E.coli.

This is nothing new. Check out Food Inc. in Netflix

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

they are not taking care. It is just a marketing tactic. Subway healthy aa naa bongu aa fat to fit photo is a fake

But at least they didn't cause diabetes to anyone with their food

14 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

This is nothing new. Check out Food Inc. in Netflix

You are not getting point. Let me put it in simple terms. 

Recent study showed only McD food is causing diabetes to people and not other restaurant fast food. As a CEO how do you respond to this?

14 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

our lawyers will take of it antadu. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Let's say you are CEO of McD. What would you do so that your brand is not damaged? 

First money then ethics bro 

tarnish avtundii ante edo change chesinam lekapotey diabetes research ki money donate chestam just like NFL did for concussions 

41 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

You are not getting point. Let me put it in simple terms. 

Recent study showed only McD food is causing diabetes to people and not other restaurant fast food. As a CEO how do you respond to this?

khandistam, changes chestam.

sue chesi court case veste settle cheskuntam.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

khandistam, changes chestam.

sue chesi court case veste settle cheskuntam.

Okay, nenu ayite ethical responsibility tesukoni food lo changes tevadam best ani anta?

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Because other restaurants are taking care. Look at Panera, Subway. They claim they are healthiest. 

Subway is a joke , their food is a little better than mcD and BK but it's all frozen shitt, their marketing is pretty good though ..

Panera ante if u eat Panera every single day and fall sick I don't think Panera will be taking responsibility for it 

If I open a restaurant I wouldn't be monitoring every single person that comes there , my job is only to serve food ,paying for it and  eating it or not is up to the customer 

11 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

Subway is a joke , their food is a little better than mcD and BK but it's all frozen shitt, their marketing is pretty good though ..

Panera ante if u eat Panera every single day and fall sick I don't think Panera will be taking responsibility for it 

If I open a restaurant I wouldn't be monitoring every single person that comes there , my job is only to serve food ,paying for it and  eating it or not is up to the customer 

Okay, lets say you are CEO. And you have great morals and standards and your inspiration is Gandhi, Mandela and Mother Teresa?

And you found out only your company has worst food of all and research found out your company is causing diabetes if consumed over extended period? What would you do?

8 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, lets say you are CEO. And you have great morals and standards and your inspiration is Gandhi, Mandela and Mother Teresa?

And you found out only your company has worst food of all and research found out your company is causing diabetes if consumed over extended period? What would you do?

If u have morals like Gandhi , you wouldn't be becoming CEO of such an organization to start with @3$%

8 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Morals ethics standards ??? So called nuvvu cheppina vallaki kuda selfish motives unnayi and untayi...normal person ki at human level in family aey avi undatledu...anni cheppadanike situation vaste andaru chetulu ethestaru 20 yrs vallu 30 yrs vallu 60 yrs vallu...edi reality...alantappudu oka corporate company lo ethics a?  no one would care ...they just make sure to market more efficiently and defame kakunda jagratha padataru.

10 hours ago, BUDDY said:

If u have morals like Gandhi , you wouldn't be becoming CEO of such an organization to start with @3$%

Lol. You need to read more about business ethics dude. Read about James Roche - CEO of GM and how he strived for equal employment and to eliminate apartheid in South Africa. or Just read about Google and what it did in China. It never compromised on standards.