Simple ethical question to all

Batman_fan

10 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

Morals ethics standards ??? So called nuvvu cheppina vallaki kuda selfish motives unnayi and untayi...normal person ki at human level in family aey avi undatledu...anni cheppadanike situation vaste andaru chetulu ethestaru 20 yrs vallu 30 yrs vallu 60 yrs vallu...edi reality...alantappudu oka corporate company lo ethics a?  no one would care ...they just make sure to market more efficiently and defame kakunda jagratha padataru.

Wrong. In US if a company does anything unethical, people make a big issue. Laws are more favorable to customers than corporations. Those days there were only few companies and people have no other option. Now with so many companies competing for same customer, it is morals and standards of companies that decide the customers choices and sales. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• jbourne

• dasara_bullodu

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Lol. You need to read more about business ethics dude. Read about James Roche - CEO of GM and how he strived for equal employment and to eliminate apartheid in South Africa. or Just read about Google and what it did in China. It never compromised on standards. 

is it GE or GM ? i think u're talking abt Jack Welch  ... just being a CEO doesnt mean that u can do whatever u like with the company , u have to take Boards approval before implementing a lot of things , and the board may not alws have the same morals as u .... i knw how business ethics work , just because we compromise on certain things doesn't mean that we dont have ethics..

can u give me one example of a company that always does business in a fair way ..

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

is it GE or GM ? i think u're talking abt Jack Welch  ... just being a CEO doesnt mean that u can do whatever u like with the company , u have to take Boards approval beore implementing a lot of things , and the board may not alws have the same morals as u .... i knw how business ethics work , just because we compromise on certain things doesn't mean that we dont have ethics..

can u give me one example of a company that always does business in a fair way ..

The body shop

aveda 

Whole Foods @3$%

30 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

is it GE or GM ? i think u're talking abt Jack Welch  ... just being a CEO doesnt mean that u can do whatever u like with the company , u have to take Boards approval before implementing a lot of things , and the board may not alws have the same morals as u .... i knw how business ethics work , just because we compromise on certain things doesn't mean that we dont have ethics..

It is GM. Ethics is not simple concept to explain and business ethics is even more complicated. Not all companies do things ethical way but many companies tried to do things ethically. There is a reason I asked to read about James Roche, because when he had the maximum share of company he put the Sullivan as board member so that they don't compromise on equal rights. Read about Sullivan principles in google

16 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol one simple google search shows multiple lawsuits on those companies for doing something unethical @3$% 

That is exactly why I am telling McD should consider this matter seriously and take responsibility before someone files lawsuit. 

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

That is exactly why I am telling McD should consider this matter seriously and take responsibility before someone files lawsuit. 

they dont care man , the'll have a swarm of lawyers who can take care of these lawsuits , legal fees and settlements are probably like a drop in the bucket when compared to the amount of money they make if they just keep doing whatever they are doing @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

they dont care man , the'll have a swarm of lawyers who can take care of these lawsuits , legal fees and settlements are probably like a drop in the bucket when compared to the amount of money they make if they just keep doing whatever they are doing @3$% 

Would you do the same if some studies found out that the obesity is more prevalent in people who eat McD?

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Would you do the same if some studies found out that the obesity is more prevalent in people who eat McD?

if i were in that situation I'd probably add a few healthier options in the menu , if ppl still choose the same unhealthy shitt from the menu its entirely up to them ....

43 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

lol one simple google search shows multiple lawsuits on those companies for doing something unethical @3$% 

The body shop or aveda 

Whole Foods is just normal company 

hw abt honest company 

10 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

if i were in that situation I'd probably add a few healthier options in the menu , if ppl still choose the same unhealthy shitt from the menu its entirely up to them ....

We already added side salad in our menu for $1 but every prefers $1 mc chicken