12 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

Mana Salary

<=60 K used car

60-75K -- Toyota,Honda

75-95--- Acrua,Infiniti

>=120K --Bmw,audi

konukovali..fundamental rule annadu

95 - 120k --> no car aaa kikikiki

naaku telisina vaadu...220K dhaka earn chesthaadu.......2006 year camry use chesthunnaadu....kothadhi konu ante....waste kothadhi antaaadu....ippudu kids vachaaru...so used honda oddessy kontunnaadu

9 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Face rear view mirror lo view kanipisthundhi bane ?

koncham chinnaga ichadu rear windshield but blindspot detection ichadu, so i dont see in rear mirror when changing lanes 

11 hours ago, kakatiya said:

No still Camry is most selling sedan. It's perfectly engineered car. Seating koncham uncomfortable now a days.

most selling.. inka topic over uncle @3$%

24 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

koncham chinnaga ichadu rear windshield but blindspot detection ichadu, so i dont see in rear mirror when changing lanes 

I am old school.. rear view blind spot venaka tirigi chustharu.. some time trucks , cars com from lane 1 to lane 2 and you shift from lane 3 to lane 2, blind spot won't detect that, it's always good to have good rear view.

33 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am old school.. rear view blind spot venaka tirigi chustharu.. some time trucks , cars com from lane 1 to lane 2 and you shift from lane 3 to lane 2, blind spot won't detect that, it's always good to have good rear view.

yup agreed.

14 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

Mana Salary

<=60 K used car

60-75K -- Toyota,Honda

75-95--- Acrua,Infiniti

>=120K --Bmw,audi

konukovali..fundamental rule annadu

I like Ford and Jeep

used Jeep Cherokee before 

now Ford Explorer - the best vehicles man 

fcuk Toyota Honda crap

1 hour ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

I like Ford and Jeep

used Jeep Cherokee before 

now Ford Explorer - the best vehicles man 

fcuk Toyota Honda crap

Toyota honda are the best engineered vehicles.

Back in time ford Chrysler made vehicles that will break after certain time, because they want to sell more vehicles. Once japanese entered industry in 70s they lost the game to reliability. 

Ford Chrysler gm still run the business making customer to make multiple trips to dealership. 

Even German high end cars make you pay for that you are not required to change during service, that's how they get business.

It is always good to buy a car with high percentage of parts made in usa and japan.

You will surprised CRV have more parts made in usa where as ford escape in China.

Ford to compromise price cost and keep the vehicle cost low, outsourced many parts production to china. You see more engine fires in ford , gm new vehicles than any other vehicle's. Because they are unable to compromise between cost and quality even today.

So always buy vehicles that manufactures it's auto parts in usa and japan.

If you assume ford , Chrysler by its american brand name you are wrong they make most of their parts outsideusa and japan.

Most of the critical components for vehicles still come from botsch and japan OEM.

During 2011 tsunami, ford production was severely hit.

2 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

naaku telisina vaadu...220K dhaka earn chesthaadu.......2006 year camry use chesthunnaadu....kothadhi konu ante....waste kothadhi antaaadu....ippudu kids vachaaru...so used honda oddessy kontunnaadu

nak telisina uncle 180k EAD undi 2002 camry  use chestadu, DB basha lo H1b import le...

I know few friends who earn 75 to 80 k before taxes and drive luxury cars like Audi and BMW.

They go for all kind of false shows on Facebook.

Their parents still live in rental homes and for family functions they lend money or ask me and other friends.

There are other people where their parents have single home and they think they is good enough for future and spend all money here.

Even for operations for dad or mom they ask money from friends saying credit card full please please I have to pay car Apr and rent all of sudden we need 5 lakhs for surgery.

If you can't save money for financial help in India, your parents hard work to send you here goes waste.

Most of friends who buy luxury cars I see are poor in India. Sudden ga hand lo money kabipinchetlu they spend money on luxuries , and insult those who drive accord or Altima.

This is to not hurt who are affordable to buy their cars. This is only to some poor ms students who come here and behave like cheap labour who suddenly get money in their hand.

Please if you r poor and your mom dad needs financial help. Send them money. Not 1000$ once in a while..send them enough money so they can buy new homes and move out of old small homes.