• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• trent

• princeofheaven

• Nenuinthey

not so big market anta bro ..and cost of living ekkuva anta . Canada PR told me . I would love to move there without all this $h!t LCA,Extension,140 and most impt mestri headache vundadu .. but mana desis will be lots anta and full competetion among us and most of the population is concentrated on 5 cities so adi koncham prob manaki

2 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

not so big market anta bro ..and cost of living ekkuva anta . Canada PR told me . I would love to move there without all this $h!t LCA,Extension,140 and most impt mestri headache vundadu .. but mana desis will be lots anta and full competetion among us and most of the population is concentrated on 5 cities so adi koncham prob manaki

Yeah that's why I'm out of IT

47 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

who told bro.. akkada unnaru mesthris naa matta

What's the need when you don't have the mestri system that's in vogue here. You can directly work for a company there directly once you get a PR

• 2 weeks later...
Candidate Name:
xxxxxx
CandidateNumber
000xxx
CentreNumber
UX201
TestDate
11/02/2017
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Your official Test Report Form will be posted to you 13 days after the test. Please note the preview of your IELTS result cannot be used as official confirmation of your test result.

Disclaimer: The preview of your test result is provisional and may not be used as official confirmation of your achievement.

Your test centre or the IELTS partners will not accept any responsibility in the event that your result fails to display here, whether due to technical fault or administrative procedures.

Please note that feedback and advice are currently available only to test takers in Australia. This is a pilot project to help shape the content of feedback and advice that will become available globally at a later stage of the project. The provision of this feedback and advice is to be used for guidance only.

TrfNumber: 16UX000xxxUPAS201G

Provisional IELTS Results brought to you by IDP IELTS Australia

^^^^^^^^