Asalu TGlo caste peelings ee undav annaru

idibezwada

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Okay man you could be right. Neeku ayindo ledo naaku teliyadu but in any case they seem to be psychotic. 

I have no reason to feel about the story you mentioned because that's not I who's done that, or my family. So nee ishtamu, nenu choosinollalo ayithey Vijaywada lo unnantha caste pichi ekkada choodaledu and I don't think I will see it either. 

I personally don't wish to make any friends with people from there, my life my wish. I am glad I don't have to either. Inka nee ishtamu, deeniki kooda don't come and attack me personally. 

@3$%

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• tennisluvr

• Android_Halwa

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nenu hurt avvadaniki emledu akkada...another guy posted something about vjw...did i say anything...have some guts and take a stand man...oka pakkana generalize chestu malli nenu generalize cheyledu antav...this is not the 1st time.. http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

My stance is clear. I don't think any other place or people I have seen have more kula gajji and kula pichi than the ones I mentioned, based on my personal experiences. But I clearly said there are exceptions, and I am not generalizing everyone. 

I guess its' part of the culture there, I just don't want to be a part of it and have never been. So inka where's the question of lacking guts here. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Okay man you could be right. Neeku ayindo ledo naaku teliyadu but in any case they seem to be psychotic. 

I have no reason to feel about the story you mentioned because that's not I who's done that, or my family. So nee ishtamu, nenu choosinollalo ayithey Vijaywada lo unnantha caste pichi ekkada choodaledu and I don't think I will see it either. 

I personally don't wish to make any friends with people from there, my life my wish. I am glad I don't have to either. Inka nee ishtamu, deeniki kooda don't come and attack me personally. 

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 ee DB vij valadhe adhi telusa man neeku?

Just now, tennisluvr said:

My stance is clear. I don't think any other place or people I have seen have more kula gajji and kula pichi than the ones I mentioned, based on my personal experiences. But I clearly said there are exceptions, and I am not generalizing everyone. 

I guess its' part of the culture there, I just don't want to be a part of it and have never been. So inka where's the question of lacking guts here. 

asalu mundu nuvvu ee threadloki deniki vachavo susko po... http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

+1, I experienced it in my Masters, room sharing ki adgithe 1st question was what's your caste? Ma Univ lo 85% from Bejawada and same caste. They dint allow me as i am from hyderabad and different caste. I then shared apt with a North guy. No offense to any Caste But Blood lo untadi Velaki matram caste pichi, Not sure how they end up being like that. Again no offense to anyone !

5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Asalu e langa gallu edchinattu inkevadu edavaru@3$%  

just like andhrollu kula gajji ni etlaithe gokutaro...ade range lo edustama...antha kante ekuvaga edusthama...leka takkuva edustama ?

endukante, topic is...casfe feeling AP and TG lo ekada ekuva ani...

emi luke..vastav..vachi paka thread lo veyalsina topic ie thread la vesipotav...i think, you have six feet six inches syndrome..