Calling tennisluvr, murugan and yomama

dakumangalsingh

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

GC eppudu istaru..

repoddune maaku field shipping chesina tarvata..Indians ki entry ban ante enti paristiti.

lantivi adugu.

GC kaadu kaani 

DA and EAD apply chesukovachu

while being in DEP adi adagali  

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

GC kaadu kaani 

DA and EAD apply chesukovachu 

Bro I have a question. 

Would it hamper my background investigation if I apply for a PR to another nation? I am going to apply for a Canadian PR in 2 weeks from now. Would that impact my background check negatively in any way since I swore an oath that I will enlist my services for the US and it's defense. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I have a question. 

Would it hamper my background investigation if I apply for a PR to another nation? I am going to apply for a Canadian PR in 2 weeks from now. Would that impact my background check negatively in any way since I swore an oath that I will enlist my services for the US and it's defense. 

Yeah adi adagali thanks for letting me know 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro I have a question. 

Good Q

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, tennisluvr said:

Bro I have a question. 

you should have a proper reason to explain bro.. nee investigator might call you for an inperson interview asking for explanation.

there will be a question in SF86 "Do you have any financial or personal interests to any foreign country or foreign country nationals " ani..

btw ekkadivaraku ochindi process @tennisluvr bro?

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

you should have a proper reason to explain bro.. nee investigator might call you for an inperson interview asking for explanation.

there will be a question in SF86 "Do you have any financial or personal interests to any foreign country or foreign country nationals " ani..

btw ekkadivaraku ochindi process @tennisluvr bro?

Background check still going on bro. No change, personal interview done finally for SSBI. Canadian PR process expensive ayipotondi, thinking of waiting till the end of this year and see what happens to the MAVNI process before thinking of applying anywhere else. 

So for now, just sitting tight man. Work and workout anthey. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Background check still going on bro. No change, personal interview done finally for SSBI. Canadian PR process expensive ayipotondi, thinking of waiting till the end of this year and see what happens to the MAVNI process before thinking of applying anywhere else. 

So for now, just sitting tight man. Work and workout anthey. 

_-_

Yeah mostly aypotundi ... you are doing right bro.. its better to wait for the final result than making the process complex by applying Canada PR now and leading to reinvestigation thing... I believe you are almost there...

42 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

_-_

Yeah mostly aypotundi ... you are doing right bro.. its better to wait for the final result than making the process complex by applying Canada PR now and leading to reinvestigation thing... I believe you are almost there...

Let's hope so bro. Nee state ki ochi party istha if I make it

On 2/13/2017 at 7:17 PM, tennisluvr said:

Bro I have a question. 

mayya...can you please give me info regarding canada PR...my bro is planing to move from a different country...he want to know where to start and how to apply for PR..technically he was looking for work permit...not sure if PR is a must to work or not...dblo old thread okadti undali kani dorakatla

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

mayya...can you please give me info regarding canada PR...my bro is planing to move from a different country...he want to know where to start and how to apply for PR..technically he was looking for work permit...not sure if PR is a must to work or not...dblo old thread okadti undali kani dorakatla

IELTS rasada?