Vendor money issues

siritptpras

Just now, KathiRamdaas said:

Employer is responsible for employee's pay not some random vendor....vendor pay issues are all employer headaches...employee pay ostaledu ante employer bulb pagalagodtaar not vendor.

Yes but he can approach the DOL if his employer is unable to pay due to issues with vendor. Granted that the employer's attorney has to look into these but if he doesn't have an attorney DOL can help him out. 

Vendor pay issues employer headaches correct but if a vendor isn't paying on time and as supposed to, DOL will surely make a complaint and investigate. However, this complaint has to be filed in the state where the vendor is based out of and registered. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siritptpras

• tennisluvr

• katuri

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 rofl modhu fellow anipinchukunav 

Kula gajji tho sachetollaki kulam tappa vere e topic ayina alane anipisthundi le, idi common. 

Ayina nee gajji aa thread lo soopinchav kadaa why come and vomit here, ikkada evado edo advice adugutunnadu not asking you to show off your kula gajji here. Ikkada kooda enduku nee edpu.  

1 minute ago, siritptpras said:

No maadi small company on need basis hire chesukovali anukunta

Yeah but still he would atleast consult with an attorney while filing paperwork right. Why don't you ask him to involve that attorney? 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Kula gajji tho sachetollaki kulam tappa vere e topic ayina alane anipisthundi le, idi common. 

Ayina nee gajji aa thread lo soopinchav kadaa why come and vomit here, ikkada evado edo advice adugutunnadu not asking you to show off your kula gajji here. Ikkada kooda enduku nee kampu. 

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 anthe anthe sollu stories cheppatam emi chetakadhu manaki... and when we dont have enough argument we bring kula gajji 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes but he can approach the DOL if his employer is unable to pay due to issues with vendor. Granted that the employer's attorney has to look into these but if he doesn't have an attorney DOL can help him out. 

Vendor pay issues employer headaches correct but if a vendor isn't paying on time and as supposed to, DOL will surely make a complaint and investigate. However, this complaint has to be filed in the state where the vendor is based out of and registered. 

Employer per LCA pay chesthadu but additional money pay cheyyadu if vendor won't give dues..Koncham tricky manaku peddaga rights undavu..Employer fight cheyyali for small money risk anukunte employee cannot do anything..

Just now, DiscoKing said:

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 anthe anthe sollu stories cheppatam emi chetakadhu manaki... and when we dont have enough argument we bring kula gajji 

Asalu akkada thread topic enti nuvvu matladedi enti. I have not posted a single comment on the forum where you and your fellow brothers are continuing to bark endlessly so you are the one coming after me personally for no reason. 

Nannu ikkada invite chesi question adigindi @kevinUsa and I was responding to him, why are you poking your nose here? 

2 minutes ago, siritptpras said:

Employer per LCA pay chesthadu but additional money pay cheyyadu if vendor won't give dues..Koncham tricky manaku peddaga rights undavu..Employer fight cheyyali for small money risk anukunte employee cannot do anything..

How much is the money involved? 

Yeah but still he would atleast consult with an attorney while filing paperwork right. Why don't you ask him to involve that attorney? 

Koncham hesitate chesthunnadu legal issues Ani..I will try convince him..

Asalu akkada thread topic enti nuvvu matladedi enti. I have not posted a single comment on the forum where you and your fellow brothers are continuing to bark endlessly so you are the one coming after me personally for no reason. 

Nannu ikkada invite chesi question adigindi @kevinUsa and I was responding to him, why are you poking your nose here? 

evadu personal ga frustrate avutundho okasari chudu kulam topic techi.. inka ikada unava ani adiginanduku BP tho kotukuntunavhttp://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 maata medha nilabadalevu nuvvu inkokakdiki suggestions ivatam lol

1 minute ago, DiscoKing said:

evadu personal ga frustrate avutundho okasari chudu kulam topic techi.. inka ikada unava ani adiginanduku BP tho kotukuntunavhttp://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 maata medha nilabadalevu nuvvu inkokakdiki suggestions ivatam lol

Personal ga na meeda padi edchi chastunnaru konthamandi ade showing how desperate they are. Ee thread lo unna discussion lo evadu techadu kulam topic choopinchu? 

Nannu nenu invite chesukolede ikkadiki as I said @kevinUsa invited me here for some advice. Nuvvu elano kulam kula gajji thappa vere e topic discuss cheyalevu chesevalla meeda enduku personal grudge? Maata meeda nilabadda kabatte kula gajji kukkalu kottukuntunna thread lo post cheyatamu manesa. Inkenduku ee edupu akkada meeku ishtamochinattu disco chesukondi. Aapevadu evadunnadu. 

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

mari nen cheppindi ade kada employer kotlaadale paisal kosam @3$% employee beech mein nahi aana

Just now, KathiRamdaas said:

mari nen cheppindi ade kada employer kotlaadale paisal kosam @3$% employee beech mein nahi aana

Employee can report it to the DOL with sufficient proof from his employer. So he can come in between however the payment won't be made to him directly. DOL will check with the employer in question here to corroborate the victim's complaint, that doesn't mean he can't approach the DOL directly. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Personal ga na meeda padi edchi chastunnaru konthamandi ade showing how desperate they are. Ee thread lo unna discussion lo evadu techadu kulam topic choopinchu? 

Nannu nenu invite chesukolede ikkadiki as I said @kevinUsa invited me here for some advice. Nuvvu elano kulam kula gajji thappa vere e topic discuss cheyalevu chesevalla meeda enduku personal grudge? Maata meeda nilabadda kabatte kula gajji kukkalu kottukuntunna thread lo post cheyatamu manesa. Inkenduku ee edupu akkada meeku ishtamochinattu disco chesukondi. Aapevadu evadunnadu. 

23 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 inka ikade unava

16 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ayina nee gajji aa thread lo soopinchav kadaa why come and vomit here, ikkada evado edo advice adugutunnadu not asking you to show off your kula gajji here. Ikkada kooda enduku nee edpu.  

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 

5 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/nag-smiling-o_zpsd23b83a3.gif?1367267799 

Elano advise ivvalevu why come and target me personally. Real life lo emi peekalevu ani ee DB lo bullying behavior aaa. Baane undi, continue. 

Nee desperation choosthey muddosthondi.