Need some Info on contract

krish5555

oka requirement ki oka vendor tho contract and work order sign ayayi ma employer tho, ipudu vere better position vachindi so 1st vendor ki cannot join ani cheppamu.

Vendor emaina cheyagalada to my employer or to me like legal notices depending on contract? 

11 minutes ago, krish5555 said:

oka requirement ki oka vendor tho contract and work order sign ayayi ma employer tho, ipudu vere better position vachindi so 1st vendor ki cannot join ani cheppamu.

Vendor emaina cheyagalada to my employer or to me like legal notices depending on contract? 

alantidi emaina unte mee employer chuskovali, not you..

I did accept the offer and didn't join the client and at that time the vendor is Eliassen. I didn't tell them that I can't join but kept prolonging the start date by telling that I was sick and need time to join. They kept on calling me but later they stopped calling.I didn't get any notice from them. I think if they are big vendors, you won't have any problem. with small desi vendors they might yell on you but don't worry they don't do anything.

4 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

I did accept the offer and didn't join the client and at that time the vendor is Eliassen. I didn't tell them that I can't join but kept prolonging the start date by telling that I was sick and need time to join. They kept on calling me but later they stopped calling.I didn't get any notice from them. I think if they are big vendors, you won't have any problem. with small desi vendors they might yell on you but don't worry they don't do anything.

ya vadu desi vendor..